OMG!!!

africaqueen

Reaction score
We have been married just over a wk and this afternoon we discovered we are pregnant with our 1st baby!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Love life and happy christmas to all!!

xxx

thank you so much :)

I had a Dr appt today and im still in shock after all i have been through to just get pregnant naturally and a few days before xmas to get my bfp!! lol.

I cnt wait intill 2010 cos its gonna be a fab year and i hope it is for us all xxx

Now THAT is the ultimate wedding gift!

congratulations, i found out i was pregnant with our first baby 4 days before our wedding.

Fabulous, congrats hun x

Thank u ladies.

I have been lightly bleeding with no pain since boxing day so i have a scan at the early pregnancy unit on tuesday morning... really scared but praying for the best as i still "feel" pregnant and as i say, no pain thank god.

Happy new year to u all and best of luck to 2010 brides!! my wedding day was the best of my life and its great being married :)

xxx

Bloods normal this early on :hugs: I'm like the same time as you and i just had bleeding to :hugs: Tho i still havent seen a doc...hope you get your scan soon. Luck!!!!

The blood was not normal, i had my scan and our baby was ectopic and about to burst my tube so i had to have emergency surgery to remove tube and baby. Cannot believe that this has happened so soon into our marriage and that i had no pain at all, only very light bleeding and it had got so serious. I am lucky to be alive x

Im GLAD YOUR OKAY! sorry you had to have your baby and your tube removed...will that lessen your chances of becoming pregnant in the future? good luck and god bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->