omg

littlegoth666

Reaction score
im 22 weeks doctor messed me notes up im pooing my self i was told i was only 16 and im not

also clear stuff is coming out of my . . . What the hell is it help compleety pooing it here

Did you not get a 12 week dating scan? 6 weeks difference is a lot!

If you have any concerns, please contact your out of hours doctors. Clear vaginal discharge is quite normal, but if you feel it is something other than that, please seek medical attention

I hinkthis is just your discharge as they say it changes etc, maybe thats it? Id be over the moon to know i was further along than i am...but we are all different x

That is a big difference!

Clear discharge is perfectly normal. Invest in pantyliners! If it smells or is a different colour I would speak to your midwife or GP and ask for a swab.

i am wearing one mow we going tomoz im so confused how the hell can you mess up like this . . .

How did you find out today? When was your last lmp? I'm just not sure how after a 12 week scan the dates can be so wrong?

i did my dates and spoke to a mate who is a midwife and she said it was wrong so im going with darren tomoz cos im paniced now

If you have had a 12 week dating scan, and you have been told you are 16 weeks, then it is more than likely to be right. To be 22 weeks your last period was july/august?

If you lmp was 1st september, then you are 16 weeks pregnant. Its quite easy to calculate that, or to use an edd calculator online

Yup...I think your mate must have got mixed up somewhere. I know sometimes the scans can show you're a bit out with your dates but 6 weeks is a big difference, so I would go with what the scan said/what works out with your LMP which is 16 weeks :)

I cant see how your midwife friend thinks you are further along if your lmp was 1st sep! But yeah, definately speak to your healthcare professional if you have any queries!

will do cos i think 16 but want to be sure cos right now i dont need stress lol every ting is going on at once

If you have been scanned at 12 weeks, your lmp is 1st sep, then I am positive you are more 16 weeks than 22.

Agreed. sometimes docs just get so busy, they goof..I would not stress too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->