!!!OMG!!!

ilysilly

Reaction score
The FRER came back positive!!! :happydance: I guess the blue dye test I took this morning wasn't an evap!! The FRER had a darker line as well, and only 15 hours later! :thumbup: I'm trying not to get too excited, but I am. I'm testing again sometime tomorrow and the next day or the day after that. Please help me pray that it'll be a sticky, healthy, strong bean!!

ive just posted on your last post lol, CONGRATULATIONS hun sticky bean :) xxxx

Congratulations!!! The CB are less sensitive so that's why it came back an evap! I told you! :happydance: Sooo excited for you! :hugs: xx

EDIT: Did the line come up right away? I'm confused as to what you mean by it was dark 15 hours later? Sorry hun, just confused! :dohh:

Congratulations!!! The CB are less sensitive so that's why it came back an evap! I told you! :happydance: Sooo excited for you! :hugs: xx

EDIT: Did the line come up right away? I'm confused as to what you mean by it was dark 15 hours later? Sorry hun, just confused! :dohh:

Thank you! What I meant was, the pink dye test was double the darkness of the blue dye that I took 15 hours ago.

Congrats hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months

Congratulations huni! Wishing you a very happy and Healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->