OMG!!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I'm on my last box? :happydance:

When did that happen? I'm sure it wasn't like that yesterday?

yay congratulations!!!!!!

not long now!

Ohhh how exciting!!

Congrats sweetie!

xxx

Do be offended, but, YOU SUCK!!! Im jealous. NOT FAIR!!! :)
I was thinking about you today, Sam, and I cant wait for your birth story. You're my 'lab rat', so to speak ;) Of course, this is assuming that I dont end up going into labour before you... in which case THAT would suck! x x x

Do be offended, but, YOU SUCK!!! Im jealous. NOT FAIR!!! :)
I was thinking about you today, Sam, and I cant wait for your birth story. You're my 'lab rat', so to speak ;) Of course, this is assuming that I dont end up going into labour before you... in which case THAT would suck! x x x

Am I missing something there?

Lab Rat? Well you know how to make someone feel good, esp when they're rly psd off anyway!

Going in to Labour 1st wouldn't suck.....that would mean you get your baby quicker than me! Doh :dohh:

I'm hoping my birth story will be.....waters broke, cont's started, went to hosp, couple of pushes, Healthy baby arrived, didn't hurt one bit! Well I can dream.......cnt I!?

When I had Kassidy, I remember looking into her eyes for the first time. It was amazing! I thought, "I never knew I could love someone so much!" I just held her and cried. I hope your time passes quickly!

Am I missing something there?

Lab Rat? Well you know how to make someone feel good, esp when they're rly psd off anyway!

Going in to Labour 1st wouldn't suck.....that would mean you get your baby quicker than me! Doh :dohh:

I'm hoping my birth story will be.....waters broke, cont's started, went to hosp, couple of pushes, Healthy baby arrived, didn't hurt one bit! Well I can dream.......cnt I!?
I didn't mean anything by it; that was clearly obvious by the way I worded my post! When I say 'lab rat', I meant it in the sense that labour can be tried out on you first (as youre going to drop before me), if you get me drift? and you can come back to us and tell us just how much it hurt, or didnt hurt, what you advise, bla blah etc: I really wasnt trying to offend you in any way shape, or form. As for when I said "dont be offended", it was then followed by "YOU SUCK", I didnt want you to take that the wrong way either, I was simply saying how I was jealous that you were already on your last box.
I'll just shut up now because ive obviously offended you though that was not my intentions in the slightest!:(

Lil Baby Boo, You and I are due around the same time. I'm 35+6 days. :)

I didn't mean anything by it; that was clearly obvious by the way I worded my post! When I say 'lab rat', I meant it in the sense that labour can be tried out on you first (as youre going to drop before me), if you get me drift? and you can come back to us and tell us just how much it hurt, or didnt hurt, what you advise, bla blah etc: I really wasnt trying to offend you in any way shape, or form. As for when I said "dont be offended", it was then followed by "YOU SUCK", I didnt want you to take that the wrong way either, I was simply saying how I was jealous that you were already on your last box.

I'll just shut up now because ive obviously offended you though that was not my intentions in the slightest!:(

Louise you didn't offend me - I knew what you ment! :awww:

You'll be on ur last box soon.......dnt you worry!

Lil Baby Boo, You and I are due around the same time. I'm 35+6 days. :)

Hi Gillian,

I replied to your post when you were introducing yourself saying the same! he he.......the race is on...who'll go first?

Hi Gillian,

I replied to your post when you were introducing yourself saying the same! he he.......the race is on...who'll go first?

Hehe. Me of course! I MIGHT be induced at 38-weeks as my baby is measuring big. At my 35-week check he was 6 pounds, 3 ounces. So by now he'll already be pushing 7 pounds, and with another 4 weeks to go, GAWD!

Well done hun! Not long now!xx

Hehe. Me of course! I MIGHT be induced at 38-weeks as my baby is measuring big. At my 35-week check he was 6 pounds, 3 ounces. So by now he'll already be pushing 7 pounds, and with another 4 weeks to go, GAWD!
Thats whats happening to me. At my 32+ week appointment, my lilttle one (or rather not so little) was 5lbs- and I was told to go back at 38 weeks for possible induction if I havent given birth by that time.

Thats whats happening to me. At my 32+ week appointment, my lilttle one (or rather not so little) was 5lbs- and I was told to go back at 38 weeks for possible induction if I havent given birth by that time.

Oh. The race is definitely on then. Ah I really don't mind. Even if I have to wait till 40-weeks, doesn't bother me. I'm surprised because I thought I'd be frustrated by now. But I'm so laid back it's uncanny.

Awwwwwww thats not fair!:hissy: - My baby is weighing approx 4lb 4oz today (32weeks + 3 days) and they havn't offered me induction! - Gotta wait and see what happens - 9 pounder or not OMG!

Will be watching to see which one of you girls goes first! lol

Good god rachie your PG going sooooo quick!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->