Omggg.. Am i seeing things? Its pink irl.wondfo pink handle fmu

just took this 10miu test after holding urine like almost 3 hours..

Attachments

• Picture 2571.jpg
    Picture 2571.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 89
I really hope this doesn't sound rude...I'm seeing a line but I'm not seeing color? Is that last test pink irl? Test with fmu. GL!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Broken_eyes/evap1.jpg Its deff. there. AS long as it's pink, you golden:thumbup: Good luck, hope it is ur bfp!

yes they were all pink that i took today,,, gaaaah im so excited cant wait to see if it gets darker

yay!!! fingers crossed hun!!!! :D :D :D make it a sticky bean! lots of :dust: to you!!

I dont trust pink handle ic's, i see lines on a lot of them, but.....

I see lines on your blue ic's!!!!!!!!!!! eeeek!

Get a branded test and see what ya get!!!!!!!!!!! I think you may have a bfp there!

xxxx

I see faint lines and if it picks up on here it must be there in real life! Good luck with more tests! I think its your BFP. :flower:

freaking camera batteries are all dead.. i gotta get more later for tomorrows fmu test.. anyway took one this morning not fmu i had to keep peeing last night and waking up so it was held 3 hours.. 6 hours without anything to drink.. the line was a tad pinker on the 10miu blue handle strip test!! if im really preg can i be so sick so early on? ive been feeling like crap at least 10 days now.. i think i ovulated while or before i had my period this month.. had pms this month.. bled light-medium for a day.. then it stopped.. all pms symptoms gone as it always happens when my period starts.. then 4 days later my back started killing me and i felt .. pregnant and a few days later breasts got mildy sore.. which are now VERY sore.. then the other symptoms slowly progressed.. then i got 7 faint pos 10miu tests in the past two days.. tummy mild cramps on and off.. very sore breast, back hurts, exhausted all the time and i have to keep peeing alot more.. i looked it up and it says u can get them very soon after conception.. fx!! im gonna get a digital when and if the line gets a few shades darker!!

ooo sounds very positive to me!
can't wait til you can post a picture! lol how many DPO did you say you were?

Um I don't think you can ovulate during your period, but I could be wrong!
FX you get the results tomorrow :)

Um I don't think you can ovulate during your period, but I could be wrong!
FX you get the results tomorrow :)

ooo you can you can! tehe my mum caught preggo with me and my 2 sisters the day after AF went!! asked the doctor and she said it's because she OVed when AF was there!! something to do with OVing from the opposite ovary everytime or something?! I duno! but it's possible! lol

haha it's a scary thought when your not TTC though . . . I've always been uber careful with contraception . . . now damn the BCP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->