on a break after two losses in a row :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Never thought I would make a thread with this title :cry:

Had implant out in april ttc baby 2.
Got pregnant in august which was a shock as I never knew I was pregnant till I lost it.
Had what i thought was a period on CD33 but then started bleeding again 8 days later and thats when i found out.
Bfp 5 weeks later,I really thought this was it and last time was just bad luck.
but went into hospital with pains had numerous bloods done over the next week and they were high but not doubling :( or increasing by 66% which is the least they expect.
doctor told me this was not a viable pregnancy so over the next 3 weeks I had scans done.
first was an empty sac measuring under 5 weeks
6 days later there was a yolk sac and fetal pole, I thought great things are looking up.
went back two weeks latee for a scan and there had been no growth and embyro was measuring just over 5 weeks :( was told it was a possible MMC and to come back on monday which is tomorrow.
last night startes getting heavy period pains and back ache and now bleeding :(
So I guess it was all expected and we have not been able to get attatched to a pregnancy yet. But I just never thought it would happen twice.
bleeding is still not heavy and cramps are easing off.
so I still have to go in tomorrow for a scan and basically see whats left inside :(

Going to wait a few cycles before trying again. Think my body could do with the rest as I also had treatment in july for precancerous cells and now two losses.

going to talk to doctors about baby asprin for next time as theres no harm in trying it.

really hope next year I have my rainbow baby cooking inside

I'm so sorry for your losses sweetie. I too had 2 losses in a row this year. This year has just sucked. :( I'm wishing you all the best.

im sorry for your losses :hugs: it must be so awful to go through that 2 months in a row
we are all here for you in this forum, stay as long or as short as you like :flower:

I'm sorry for your losses hun. :hugs: Wishing you the best of luck when you TTC again.

Firstly, sorry for your losses. I have miscarried twice and have just recovered after an ectopic pregnancy. My losses were further apart than you. I am technically ntnp now though and hopeful it will be fourth time lucky for me :)

I am taking baby aspirin (I self medicated after two losses, although pregnancy three was ectopic so can't comment on how effective it is) so I am in a similar situation to you. Apparently it does no harm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->