On a light note while we are all going nuts ttc!..

Leese

Little bit preggo!
Reaction score
just think how much sex all us lucky ladies are having to get these little beans!!

I can see myself now to my future child when they turn 16 on their birthday

'what do u mean u don't like the jumper!! do u have any idea how many times I had to sh&g ur dad to get u here to buy you this jumper you ungrateful little monkey!!!

Ha ha!

Ps I'm sick of washing bed sheets!! Lol xx

just think how much sex all us lucky ladies are having to get these little beans!!

I can see myself now to my future child when they turn 16 on their birthday

'what do u mean u don't like the jumper!! do u have any idea how many times I had to sh&g ur dad to get u here to buy you this jumper you ungrateful little monkey!!!

Ha ha!

Ps I'm sick of washing bed sheets!! Lol xx

having sex is like offering him a cup of tea now a day :happydance: thing is i just hope he doesnt get use to this lifestyle :haha:

I think my husband feels like all his christmases have come at once (12 months later they still are!!)
We are very lucky!!!
xxx

I just went upstairs and my dh says, i know what you want! :haha:

:haha: aww my dh gets tired of all the bd sometimes! I think cause he feels its planned..

I know what you mean about the sheets! have had to buy a few more now as there is always one in the wash!!!!

And having to dtd every other night without fail is always awkward when you stay at your parents house like i did last night! then take the sheets down this morning and my dad was like you guys only slept in them for one night you can leave them till you next stay over and i was like nah better wash them and them my partner started laughing was sooo awkward! i dont want him to know were having sex least of all trying to get pregnant!!!

:dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"