on a lighter note....

Sam_Star

Mummy to a Battle Maiden
Reaction score
Thought i would fill you in on what HAS to be the highlight of pregnancy for me...............
I have a plan tonight ladies a plan that will send shudders through me....
I am about to have an intimate moment...... WITH A JAR OF ONKEN yes the yoghurt :rofl:
Apparently its good for candida and safe for bubs so im turning the lights down low, putting some barry white on and just getting it on wish me luck:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You cant beat a little alone time with a tub of yoghurt.......xxx

Did you know that one of Bazza'a biggest hits was called, "What am I gonna do with you?"................

Answer.....A sexy lady is gonna cure her yeast infection with some creamy goodness as she sways to your velvety voice, Baz!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That really made me laugh! Haha! Have fun!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One of Barrys later albums was called " Put Me In Your Mix".......I think "Put Me In Your Minge" is much more appropriate this evening!

:rofl:

My husband just actually said "you should have got a flavoured one we could have had some fun" my immediate reply was "SICKO" but thinking of it he's not the one getting jiggy with some yoghurt pmsl!!!!!!

*sings* "Yogurt Me Under Your Skin, Yogurt Me Deep In The Parts Of Youuuuuuuu!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha, my OH has just come home from the Co-Op with several Onken whipped mousses.....I declined!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops girls bit of a dilemma.... I was licking the lid of life and........
:rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->