On a rare night out~What would you do?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Hello :flower:

Im thinking of getting my Mum to babysit now that my Daughter sleeps from 6.30pm~6.30am :sleep:

But im struggling for ideas of what to do with my DH :shrug: Yes, its been that long! :blush:

Please share your ideas :thumbup:

We just go out for a nice meal somewhere - will be watching this thread incase any other good ideas come up :)

I'd make a night of it down the pub and get on the shots!

A meal, a night out getting very drunk, the theatre, a concert, a comedy night, cinema :flower:

is she having your LO over night. If so get yourself booked into a hotel, go to the cinemas then for a meal (get plastered :haha: ) or you could do something fun like glow in the dark mini golf, bowling, late night shopping, ice skating, rollerblading..

<3

I would love to go to show and have few drinks n dinner ,I haven't had drink for well over year so one would probably get me legless!!!

Ok....Charlotte is a bad influence i can see, but i dont advise getting plastered :lol: Mainly cos you'll have a cracker of a headache in the morning and so having to look after little ones all day the next day will be a not very pleasant mission :lol:

Id go to for a meal, then the cinema and then go home, chill out with DH and enjoy a night of unbroken sleep :) But then again, im boring....:lol:

Ok....Charlotte is a bad influence i can see, but i dont advise getting plastered :lol: Mainly cos you'll have a cracker of a headache in the morning and so having to look after little ones all day the next day will be a not very pleasant mission :lol:

Id go to for a meal, then the cinema and then go home, chill out with DH and enjoy a night of unbroken sleep :) But then again, im boring....:lol:

boring :shock: lol..hmm i didnt think that one through..back to the drawing board..

<3

We went for a meal and a concert - no drinking tho - he was driving and i am bf :)

For me
Horse riding
Burger, chips and beer at a pub
Movie and haribos

:flower:

i dont drink and OH drinks but not to the point of being bladdered, so on our VERY rare nights off, we usually go to see a film, and have a meal somewer nice!

For me ... a movie, a meal and a early night :lol: Stopping by the yard on the way to do the horse!

My suggestion would be to get a take away and DVD and have an early night. How boring am I, haha. But I never get the offer of having a night off from anyone. And I have 7 months of unbroken sleep to catch up on.

A nice meal, couple of drinks in town, ice skating, theatre.

Have a wonderful time whatever you decide to do.

ok im gonna sound really really boring ................ a meal, home and bed early. a full proper nights sleep would be better than anything

Probably be cinema and a meal :) The usual by the sound of things here :haha:
Though now I really fancy going ice skating haha!
Or you could just buy a movie get some munch (maybe a couple of drinks) and have a nice night in!

Have a nice time whatever you chose to do. :flower:

Just depends on how your both feeling, if you're not 2 sleep deprived, get dressed up and hit the town?

Or if you are sleep deprived, take away, pj's and a dvd xx

Bless you all ~ Some great ideas :flower:

My Mum is only gonna babysit for the evening, so I will have to go easy on the drink! Morning baby care is no fun with a hangover! :drunk:

Please keep 'em coming :winkwink:

Honestly? On a rare night out I get my bang bang shoes on, get drunk and get my moves on! Not often with my OH though as he works nights, generally with my sister or SIL. This Friday I'm going to the pub for a quiet one. I'll have my hooker heels on standby, just in case..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->