On cloud nine! Unexpected BFP!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
To make a very long story short I was supposed to start fertility treatments next month since I have a very hard time conceiving. I was told that its almost impossible for me naturally. It took us 9 years to get pregnant with our DS and we had already been trying since he turned one. Well, the day after my appointment with the doctors I actually caught that I was ovulating with LH tests.

I wasn't hopeful since DH was sick when I got my surge but we managed to BD the next night. I started testing at 5 DPO and got my first very faint + on 6 DPO. Very very early! Didn't trust it because I had a chemical in January. Fast forward to today and I am 10DPO and definitely pregnant!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am over the moon and can't wait to hold my new little baby in my arms in 9 months! Congrats to everyone who is pregnant and keep the hope to all that are still trying! It can happen even when doctors tell you it can't without help!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_cea.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_cea.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 62
Congrats! H&H 9 months. What a blessing.

We went through fertility treatment to conceive our youngest. The day of our IUI, we were told we had no chance bc dh's count was way too low. The cpn said ivf was our only option and gave me paperwork to set up the next cycle. 2 wks later I got a bfp. I returned the packet of ivf info lol. Miracles do happen!

Thanks ladies! I am still in shock! Im so happy to be pregnant today! I am trying to take it one day at a time and not worry about tomorrow.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"