On Cycle Day 1....Anyone Else?

Everything seems to be going well so far. No symptoms yet, a bit early for that I think. I felt a sort of twinge/sharp pain yesterday and I wondered to myself "Could it be? A maybe-baby?" and then I realized it's much too early for that.

There are times where I want to yell at my pelvis and say "Let's go, baby! Hurry this up because I've got things to do besides wonder if you're there!"

Ugh, eventually I'll be able to test. Is it wrong of me to want to test on Wednesday?

Lol Wednesday might be a tiny bit early lol! As a pee-on-a-stick-aholic though I say go for it! :rofl: I am counting yesterday as O day. If I get sharp twinges on 7dpo or later I'll know I'm pregnant. All 3 times I just knew! I really really hope we both are! I'm choosing to really be positive and just praying that I am! I hope I find out testing on a week day because I'm supposed to call for hcg and progesterone levels to be tested right away.

Ugh I hate this time. Too early to really symptom spot, but too late to pee on opks....

Any ideas on how to pass the time?

I've been watching different videos of baby announcements to pass the time, trying to think of a creative way to tell family once it happens. I've also been browsing baby furniture, baby gear and paint colors. I've even been coming up with different names. I'm also reading some of my books that I've left alone for a while.

I'm driving myself to madness with all the baby planning stuff I've been doing and it's not even here yet!

Lol I have calculated my due date about 20 times!!!!

Maybe I'll try to get into a book!!!! Good idea!

How long did it take you to conceive your first? Ours was about 6 months, but I didn't know when I ovulated so that was why. First month using opk we fell. #2 we ntnp for a couple months then we tried once and fell. Our angel was a surprise we only dtd once the whole month and it was days before I normally ovulate.
I hope this is a one try thing. Sometimes I feel like getting AF this month would be almost as hard as the miscarriage for me.

Actually, my husband and I weren't ttc when I got pregnant with my daughter. We had just gotten engaged in June and went camping with another couple we are very good friends with in September. When we came back from the trip, I was not aware that we had a stow away and about 3 weeks later, I was late. Here's the conversation when I called my husband before I left for work that morning:

Me: Sweetheart, I'm late.
DH: Late for what? Work?
Me: No. I'm five days late.
DH: (7 second long silence) I gotta go.

And he hung up on me. He just hung up on me! I stared at the phone in my hand afterward. When I got home from work and went upstairs, there was my DH with two different pregnancy test brands and he took my bag as he thrust them at me and shoved me in the bathroom. It was about 5 minutes later when I came out with one of each and sure enough, they were very positive! He looked like he was about to be sick for about 10 seconds and then he got that sh*t-eating grin on his face. You know, that smug smile that says "Look what I can do! I am a man and have spread my seed!"

We put our wedding planning on hold because we didn't want to get married in a rush and I wasn't walking down the aisle a month after giving birth. My daughter was exactly 17 months when we had the wedding and whole shebang.

I feel the same as you, if I have another chemical I know I will be heartbroken. I don't know if I would be able to tell my DH.

That's a really cute story ❤️

How are you today? I swear I'm having symptoms even though I know it's in my head! 3dpo!!!!

I know how you feel, at one point I actually felt nauseous. I knew it couldn't be baby-related because it's too early. But as I sit here and write this, I've just had a hot flash. I'm hoping it's hormone related in the way I want.

I can't wait until I can test and get a somewhat accurate result. Never mind Wednesday, it'll probably be Saturday or Sunday when I try the first test. I'll be about 11 dpo by then. Surely something might show up!

Keeping my FX for both of us that the symptoms might not actually be our minds playing tricks on us!

Okay, this one isn't all in my head. Around mid-afternoon, I felt tiny little twinges like pinpricks on the right side. A little while later, a sharper twinge. And as I write this, I can feel more twinges on the left side.

I'm hoping this is a good thing. FX!

Fx for you!!!!!! Ok remind me what dpo you are?

I'm 4dpo today and ugh I'm feeling so silly and like I'm out.

As of today, I'm 6dpo and I've been needing to pee about 2x an hour. I mean, really. I'm not drinking that much!

I'm trying to remember why I found having a baby so wonderful except for the baby at the end. Everything else in between, especially in the beginning, was a bit miserable. I just need to keep my eye on the prize!

And don't think you're out. Just a few more days and we can start the testing portion of our wait. There might be a maybe-baby in there but neither of us will know for sure for atleast 5 more days at minimum.

FX we get our BFP's!

You're right! Ok so I'm thinking of going to get a pedicure from this girl who always guesses if I'm pregnant. She's always right lol so I'm like let's go see!

Omg I'm a psycho I just did a test😂

How are you today?

You're not psycho. I'm going to be doing one later today, lol!

So did you go see the woman who does your pedi? What did she say? And how are you feeling, anything? How about the test?

My boobs are a little sore, not a lot but enough to make me go hmmmmm and my DH has mentioned they seem "heftier". The twinges aren't there anymore but when I walk or stretch, it's like I can feel something pulling a bit. Who knows? It may all be in my mind.

We'll see!

At least your a decent amount of dpo to test 😂 I didn't get a pedi yet. Gahhhhh I feel like I just want it too bad!

My test is negative of course 😂 Hmmmm I hope your boobs are a good sign 😀

Ahhhhh I'm nauseous today but I think it's cuz im so nervous I'm at the dentist waiting. I hate the dentist!

Post a pic of your test later so we can squint ❤️

I think we'll need a magnifying glass and a good imagination when I test shortly, lol. And I can't stand the dentist but I know that the teeth can be affected by pregnancy. All that calcium and stuff.

I'm just nervous about testing now.

Did you test????

Omg I'm so mad! I went to help a friend out today and when I got there she looked sick. Well I asked her if she was. She said no. A few hours ago she texted that she's throwing up with fever........ Argh!

Let's just hope that whatever it is isn't contagious if she's not prego. I'm about to go and test because I've been holding off for a little over 2 hours now to let any possible hcg build. If it comes out a BFN at this point, I won't get discouraged because it may still be too early.

Let's go see!

Okay, okay! Here they are! What do you think? A few different pics. First day testing at 7dpo.

Attachments

• 20160511_2228091.jpg
    20160511_2228091.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160511_2227471.jpg
    20160511_2227471.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160511_2213141.jpg
    20160511_2213141.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160511_2208181.jpg
    20160511_2208181.jpg