On Cycle Day 1....Anyone Else?

It looks bfn to me hon but it's still so early! How are you feeling?

Here's my 6dpo :rofl:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
It looks like we're both in the same boat and that it's too early yet. I figure if we wait until maybe Saturday then we might get a better result. I'll be 10dpo and I think you'll be 9dpo.

This morning I've woken up a bit nauseous and my boobs hurt. And I completely forgot to mention yesterday that when my husband was eating fettuccine alfredo, I got a whiff and OH MY GOD, I though I was going to throw up. I love fettuccine alfredo.

So just a few more days and test again!

Are you testing again today? I'm going to try to hold out until tomorrow.

I'm holding out until tomorrow. One extra day and the levels should be high enough if there's a baby brewing in there.

If you test today, I want pics! We'll do more squinting.

Haha so I peed in a cup but didn't test because it was so diluted!!!!! Yay for me not wasting one!

At least you didn't waste it. I'm probably going to be testing tomorrow and hopefully, there will be two lines. FX for both of us!

Here's the test for today! If you test, be sure to post pics!

Attachments

• 20160513_093040.jpg
    20160513_093040.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160513_093116.jpg
    20160513_093116.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160513_09505811.jpg
    20160513_09505811.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
The pics don't show it very well but it looks like there's a faint line. I might wait a few hours and then test again later this evening, if I can hold it that long.

I think I see the start of a line!!!!! I did test first thing but stark white bfn. I'll post pics later when I'm on my tablet though 😀

So excited for you! Any symptoms?

I am feeling rather out. I have no real symptoms. Maybe slight slight nausea. Ugh. No cm. or very little cm. Feeling moody and disappointed. But I'm trying to have faith it's my month. I was reading a bible study this morning and it had the verse "walk by faith and not by sight" in it and I felt like it was directly talking to me.

Test again and tell me your symptoms! Do you have cm?

Symptoms aren't so bad. My boobs are still a bit sore, my lower back is certainly letting me know something is up and the nausea has made itself at home. Actually, I did a quick grocery shop this morning and there were a few times where I was reminding myself where to find the bathroom or wondering how upset would the staff be if I left a mess in the aisle. And I feel bloated. Right now though, my DH and I aren't going to get too excited until we see the doctor and get it confirmed. That's for next week.

Funny story: two days ago, I was apparently standing a certain way and my mom looked at me and blurted out "Are you pregnant? You look pregnant." Call it a mother's intuition!

Don't think you're out yet! You're about a day behind me. I'm only 9dpo so there's still time. Never give up, never surrender!

Woo hoo!!!!! Congrats hon!!!!! So happy for you!

I haven't totally given up. My boobs are both having milky stuff come out.

OK here's my evening test.... (yes I took 2 today...no I'm not an addict) :rofl:

Attachments

• 20160513_200240.jpg
    20160513_200240.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
There might be a faint line there but I can't be certain. Just hold out one more day and I think you'll be about 10dpo. As for CM, mine has become rather creamy and nearly non-existant when I wipe. And the only thing I feel as a symptom on a normal everyday basis is some nausea but no throwing up, thank god!

I'm at 10dpo today. Here's my test!

Attachments

• 20160514_090153.jpg
    20160514_090153.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
Bfp!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! So happy for you! I may need to pick up a first response lol!

I took another test this am @9dpo. It had a super shadow line but could be evap!

Idk I haven't gotten a bfp before 11dpo before so I am trying to be patient.

Have you worked out your due date?

Okay, I just need to remind myself to breathe. Based on my last AF, I'm 3w1d today. I'm due around the 29th of January if all goes well. And I definitely recommend the First Response.

Are you going to test today? You should try testing today! I'm still waiting and rooting for that BFP!!! I need pics!!!

Congratulations hon :hugs:

I tested today. Stark white. I cried my eyes out last night because I feel so out. I have no symptoms. The vague nausea I had is gone. Ttc after a miscarriage is hell. It doesn't help I should've been 20 weeks today. I hate this.

I guess I could be 9dpo today instead of 10. I was counting O from the day of my +opk but I guess it could've been the next day. So I guess I'll test 3 more days max and if bfn I'll wait for AF.

Don't give up until AF arrives. I'm going to say that you may be only 9dpo and I remember you saying you never got a BFP before 11dpo.

Thank you! I'll see if I'm feeling anything tomorrow and test. If not, I'll wait till Tuesday ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->