on cycle day 1. looking for ttc buddies

TNLL0421

Reaction score
I'm currently on cycle day one as AF just showed. I was so certain I was pregnant this last cycle because I had so many symptoms but AF showed today right on time. I'm looking for people to share our TTC journeys together.

I'm cd1 today. I'm kinda in the same boat, I was really certain this month too and was even 3-4 days late but the :witch: decided to show up today....
Starting TTC cycle 4 now, how long have you been trying?

I hate when its late! That makes it even worse. We havent been preventing anything for about a year and really TTC for 2 cycles now. We have two boys and it was so easy to conceive them that we took it for granted. How about you?

We are actually trying for our first and all our friends conceived pretty easy so I thought it would go really fast. Have been ntnp for about a year and are actively TTC starting the 4th cycle now with me being much more enthusiastic, OH just says 'it happens when it happens'.

May I ask how old you are? I'm turning 30 in 2.5 months.

I will be 28 in December. I never thought it would be hard to get pregnant. With our first DH and I decided we wanted to try and got pregnant without trying. No charting or opks and that pregnancy ended in a mc unfortunately. But then got pregnant right away before I even got AF. Then a year later we decided to try for a second and for the first cycle I was crazy symptom spotting and then the second we on bd once the whole month and surprise bfp. Now almost 4 years later we want to try for a girl and I took it for granted before.

Are you charting or temping? I've been tracking cm and using opks so far.

Sorry 'bout your mc. I think I had a chemical in February, but I'm not sure and actually don't really wanna know.... Just had a weird long cycle which I never have and a pretty strange af.... But don't wanna think about it as it is too hard for me... Can't really imagine how a mc must feel.., GOD I'm already getting really emotional just writing about it:nope:

I'm charting, temping and using opk like crazy. I started all tat a few months ago as I decided I need to get to know my body better.

I've been quite sad this morning when af started, but feeling ways better now. Had a big family get together this afternoon and oh's cousin just told us she's getting married in July ... which would have been interfering with the due date...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->