On Line Yard Sale **Updated**

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Im selling some things. Not sure if it will be good for you gals in UK due to shipping, but if anyone is the US wants anything, check out my on line Yard Sale.

Suz:happydance:

Updated due to Sold some things.....

Just an Update. Sold the 3 Cameo Type pictures.

I am open to any offer. :hugs: (not

I am open to any offer. :hugs: (not really

I am open to any offer. :hugs: (not really good

I am open to any offer. :hugs: (not really good at pricing)

oh but i dont know their worth and wont insult i will have a lookie

suz

put those bears on british ebay they may be worth a lot if over 4 years old. I specalise in TY bears and still cant afford Maple or Libearty both US bears....you will get a lot for them

:rofl: What the hell happened to my post........:rofl: I sware I was not trying to spam......

(Note to Wobbles....It posted the first one while I was typing. I went and edited it so that I could finish my sentence. Dont know how it posted 3 times:rofl: )

suz

put those bears on british ebay they may be worth a lot if over 4 years old. I specalise in TY bears and still cant afford Maple or Libearty both US bears....you will get a lot for them

Bex, I am the same way. I really dont know what to ask for them so I know you wont offend. Do you want beanie babies....? I will have to get them out of the garage. I have TONS of TY beanie babies I want to part with. Most in Cases and with tags and tag protectors. I can get a list. I cant give them away in the US. I use to collect them...

suz

have looked the heart bear is worth £15-25 our money
and rabbit £8-22
bex

Well Bex, if you want them I would be willing to sell them to you Both for 20 and then the postage. If you want...

Update....Re-listed the Cameo Pictures...

sold the Turtle Light

Ohhh i never noticed the beanie babies, i still collect them too

I want to get rid of mine.....Need to make a list if your interested let me know....

i have all on your list above is what i dont have oh and sukura 1

will prob want those bears will ask dave if he will buy for me
bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back