On my way to maternity ward

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
well its theearly am here and im just waiting for dh to take me to the maternity ward,
Ive been having lower abdominal pain and some painfull tightenings
so Ivebeen called in for checking
I hope its not early labor
Ill be in touch
anna

good luck. Hope all is ok.
xx

Hope all is ok, good luck x

Gosh Anna love, hope all is ok - any news? Thinking of you darlin x

Oh no, good luck, thinking of you xxx Keep us updated x

Hope all is ok , please keep us posted.

hi

im home
had swabs done for infedction as well as the one that predicts if labor will start this week which was thankfully negative

ive been given paracetamol and codine tablets, have to take 2 of each every 4 to 6 hours

they think the weight of the girls is tearing my lower abdominal muscles and that why im in so much pain

if one more person tell me theyre "big" or a "good size" ill scream!! i can feel theyre big
twin 2 is also still transverse and twin 1 bottom down breech (breech)

my spd has stepped up about ten levals and i cant lift a shopping bag

but im home and still have the twins inside so thats good
thanks for all the wishes ladies

Glad its not labour but sorry to hear the pain your in. Hope things ease for you.

Happy all is ok, and your twins are still nice and cosy inside. x

Glad you are home and didn't become a mum on mothers day.
Little more cooking yet. xxx

sorry you're in pain but glad you got home safely with the twins still inside :)

That's a relief ;) Try the mothercare bump belt - it's the only thing that helped me manage moving with big twins on board. The real baby weight is yet to go on, and there's still a fair way to go weight wise, so I highly recommend x

Ohhh Anna, I am so happy to hear that your girls are still cooking inside you!

I understand how you feel - carrying twins is really hard on the body. You probably already know that you need to drink plenty of water, but staying really hydrated did help to reduce the number of painful tightenings for me... it is tempting to restrict water so you don't have to go to the loo quite so often, but water is your friend :)

All the best to you. xoxox

Sorry your in so much pain but think it is wonderful the girls are still inside and cooking.
I suggest getting the belt lizzie recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->