On our last trip pre-TTC!

lovetocruise

Reaction score
DH and I are in Orlando, FL right now because of a work trip for him, I got to tag along. After the conference, we are spending 4 days at Disney World!!

Last night after dinner, DH and I were walking around Downtown Disney, and he stops and says, "you know, this is probably our last trip as just us..without a kid." Considering he is on board, but reluctantly most days, this comment really made my day! I know that nobody else would understand my excitement better than you ladies, so I had to share.

It's getting so close, I'm starting to experience a little anxiety. I'm almost 26 and have wanted a LO pretty badly for the last couple of years, but now that our TTC date is almost here...I can barely think about anything else. When we were walking through the Disney shops last night, I couldn't stop eyeing the baby stuff.

Considering shopping today while DH is working to see if I can find a onesie to give DH when I get my first BFP. There is a design-a-tshirt shop that I might see about making something for him for the big day. Any ideas what a the onesie should say that I give him on BFP day??

Yay, enjoy it! Hope you're having a blast!

What is your DH into? Can you do something with his favorite sports team, or something like that? Or were you thinking something like "Handsome like Daddy?" My husband is a shoe collector (sounds weird, I know!) and he loves Jordans. I've thought about getting a onesie with the Jump Man logo on it, or some baby Jordan socks or something to give him with a positive pregnancy test. Does he have any hobbies you could do that type of surprise with?

Aw thats lovely, always nice when they say stuff like that. My oh is the opposite, he is totally against taking kiddies away and when I say it was our last hol without kid he looked like he was facing an on coming train. He is a little nieve about things and seems to think that our lives will be 100% different. Iv told him I still intend to go on holiday with a child in tow but Il just have to save up rather than do it on a whim like we did for the hol we've just had

He's not a sports fan. He loves to read. His only hobby is his reef fish tank. I'll keep thinking on that one.
I did just personalize and buy a tshirt for my little brother (whose only 4) that says "watch out world. I'm gonna be an uncle! With a picture of buzz lightyear.
We'll use that as our announcement for our friends and family. It's pretty cute and dh was completely on board! So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->