On Provera, have some questions about ovulation!!!

Jenn2722

Reaction score
I did my first cycle of Provera on 5/13/2013 and got my period on the 20th.. Lasted for 3 to 4 days... Now I'm wondering if I will ovulate on the 6th like it says or do I go by my old cycle.. The 70 day cycle instead of my new cycle with Provera... Please Help!!

Hi, I wish I could help! I think I was ovulating on/around CD 23 but then after not having my period by CD51 last cycle, I was put on provera. That cycle finally ended with a 64 day cycle and it appears I (hopefully) finally ovulated earlier this week on CD 32. So moral of the story, I have no idea b/c my cycles are so messed up but just didnt want to ignore you!

Hey. My cycles are very long, usually 75 days but can go a lot longer then that sometimes...I just ended a 170 day cycle with provera on may 21 and I got a positive opk on june 1st (never get normal length cycle so I was surprised) so I ovulated on the 2nd and I am now 4dpo, I am getting blood work done to know for sure if I ovulated and will keep you posted
My sister needed provera because she wasn't getting periods for like 2 years...she did a couple rounds of provera and now she gets her period monthly! The provera I think help put her hormones in place or something.
To find out if you will ovulate on a normal length cycle or go back to your old cycles...I would use opks to determine that....good luck:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->