On team pink - hang on now team blue!!!

Cactusgirl

Home birth hopeful
Reaction score
Well I managed to make it for my scan after panicking I might not make it because of the snow!!

We were in a couple of minutes and the scanner told us we were having a little girl which was great, did not really have a preference but was kind of expecting a girl as I only have a sister and have not really been around little boys!!

Then a few minutes later the scanner said 'hang on what's that?? No you are having a boy!!' and basically he had been tucking his tackle between his legs and when he started wiggling they fell out!! And it is BLATENTLY a boy - will try and upload the scan in a minute!!

Am in a bit of shock now as like I said just presumed it would be a girl as have not had much experience with boys but still very happy!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Baby Whalley - Scan 3 and Scan 4.jpg
    Baby Whalley - Scan 3 and Scan 4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 164
congratulations i was waiting to hear how you got on :) it was about time there was another blue in may :p

welcome to team blue & congrats on your blue bundle xxx

Congratulations! Can you imagine if the sonographer hadn't noticed the boy bits in the end? Your little man could have ended up coming home from hospital in a pink babygrow! LOL.

Congratulations! Can you imagine if the sonographer hadn't noticed the boy bits in the end? Your little man could have ended up coming home from hospital in a pink babygrow! LOL.

I know what a nightmare!!

Congratulations Cactus!! :yipee:

You have broken the trend for pink in May :haha:

Aahh what a nice experience, something to tell him when he gets older! Congratulations :hugs:

you and i are in the same boat! congrats on team blue! I'm on team blue after having 4 girls! I kept asking my husband what am I going to do with a boy? lol

Congratulations on your :blue: bump!

I felt the same way when I fond out we were having Josh, I had no idea what to do with bys, but trust me it all comes naturally :)

I'm with you.....yay to some team blues for May Babes! You must have been on tenterhooks when she changed it....

We nearly didn't make it to the hospital either as the roads were like an ice-rink....but I was so determined to see bubs. I have no experience of boys either as I have a little girl so it will be a whole new ball-game!! What fun!

Congrats again :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->