on the pill but need help

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi we r waiting to try for few years. I did miss my pill for three days last week and we did the deed on the third day and noe I have really sensitive sore nipples for two days, cud this be just the pill or cud it be preg? Its been 7 days tomorrow since we did the deed.

The only way to determine a pregnancy is to do a test. We can't answer that for you I'm afraid

There is a possibility. Missing a few pills as you have done would lead to it being less reliable. Get a test done hun
X

Isn't it too early to test? Jst wondered if anyone had experienced this on the mini pill and not been preg?

Isn't it too early to test? Jst wondered if anyone had experienced this on the mini pill and not been preg?

Do you normally have sore nipples?

When I got pregnant, my nipples started hurting really early. Almost two weeks before I took a test, and I took the test days before my period was due. (Silly me, I thought it was just an off cycle since pregnancy symptoms can't start RIGHT away! :dohh:)

Try taking a First Response test and see what you get.

Just this isn't good news Oh will go mad he wants to wait few years :-( . I don't normally get sore nipples but I don't get a period with this pill so I am not sure about anything was just thinking might be pill playing with my hormones

I imagine you would have to miss a few pills for it to make a difference as it is already built up in your system.

Is it a pill you take all the time or do you have a break for 7 days? Because if you have a break then you generally have to be careful during your 7 day break.

Personally I would still test when you feel you should be having a period.

https://www.feministcenter.org/health-wellness-services/comprehensive-gyn/birth-control-options/birth-control-information/101-mini-pills

Missed Pills

3 or more hours late: Take a pill as soon as you remember. Use a backup method for 48 hours.
1 pill missed: Take a pill as soon as you remember and take the next one at the usual time. This may mean taking two pills in one day. If you only miss one pill and make it up, you probably will not get pregnant. Use a backup method for 2 weeks.
2 pills missed: Take 2 pills each day for the next 2 days. Use a backup method for 2 weeks. You may have some spotting or bleeding. If the bleeding is like a period, call the clinic.
3 or more pills missed: Use a backup method and call the clinic for instructions.

Definitely take a test soon. It could be the hormones messing with your body, but you could also be pregnant. I know it's not what your partner wants, but if you are you need to know so you can start getting prenatal care. I hope everything works out for you! :hugs:

I take this pill all the time. Them three days were bad days we were having trouble from his crazy ex over their child and everything was all over the place and I just totally forgot. I really hope I am not, just we ain't ready. We don't live together yet, I started a new job few months ago. Just waiting on results to see if I have skin cancer so everything is very stressful at the moment. I really do want a bby but now isn't the right time, I know he wud be happy eventually, he is a brilliant dad a already but doesn't get to see his lil girl as much as he wishes. He works in the navy so is away a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->