On to the...

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well.
Any news about your appointments yet Lyns? I keep looking for your BFP announcement.

All is progressing here. Baby has not moved from breech sadly. My consultant thinks that babe has been so active that the cord is wrapped around something stopping him/her from going head down. As a result I am booked for an elective section next Wednesday. I am terrified of the surgery and the recovery but am so excited about meeting my little wriggle at long last.

If I am not on before, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and all the luck in the world for 2013. L x

Hi again,
Just wanted to let you know that Bethan Helen arrived on 12/12/12. I haven't been online really as we are having some problems. I will let everyone know all the details when I can. xx

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear your story!!

My little guy Chase Jordan was born 5 weeks early on December 14th. Had to be induced as I started developing Pre eclampsia and Hellp syndrome again. He was born a very healthy 7 pounds 1 ounce and only needed to stay 3 days in hospital. He would have been huge if he was full term.

I'm utterly in love and can't get enough cuddles with him. The induced labour and delivery were HORRIBLE and I was unable to get an epidural and it was the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced. Just glad it's over with and everything turned out ok.

How is everyone else doing???

Lala - congratulations :flower: What a cool date to be born on!!! Hope you and Bethan are doing ok :hugs: xxx

Calista congratulations :flower: What a good birth weight! Your right he would of been huge if he was born two weeks late!!! Sorry you didn't get your epidural, I definitely don't think I could of coped without one! Don't know how people give birth without pain relief!!!

Hope everyone else had a lovely Christmas :)

Here is some recent photos of our little man <3

https://s1089.beta.photobucket.com/user/lola_901/library/xmas?

Lala - congratulations :flower: What a cool date to be born on!!! Hope you and Bethan are doing ok :hugs: xxx

Calista congratulations :flower: What a good birth weight! Your right he would of been huge if he was born two weeks late!!! Sorry you didn't get your epidural, I definitely don't think I could of coped without one! Don't know how people give birth without pain relief!!!

Hope everyone else had a lovely Christmas :)

Here is some recent photos of our little man <3

https://s1089.beta.photobucket.com/user/lola_901/library/xmas?

Congratulation hunnie..he is absolutely adorably cute :cloud9: xxx

happy new year to you all xxx

OMG Lyns just came to check in here and saw you got your BFP, I am sooooo happy for you. Massive congratulations :happydance: :happydance: xx

How is everyone else, it's been ages so I bet loads has happened.

My little man is 8 months old now and into everything, he's amazing though :)

OMG Lyns just came to check in here and saw you got your BFP, I am sooooo happy for you. Massive congratulations :happydance: :happydance: xx

Hey hun..wow its been ages since we spoke. 8 months old already? time has just flown. how u been doing? any plans for anymore :winkwink:

thank you on the congrats,been along time coming :) xx

Hey hun..wow its been ages since we spoke. 8 months old already? time has just flown. how u been doing? any plans for anymore :winkwink:

thank you on the congrats,been along time coming :) xx

We're doing great thanks, found motherhood really hard in those first few weeks but really loving it now. Due back at work next weekend and really not looking forward to that, only going to be doing 3 days but still hate the thought of being away from Winter! Yes I have been broody since he was about 3 months old lol but we're going to wait a little bit longer, our relationship and struggled a bit with the stress of being new parents so we're going to get back on track first but hopefully will be pregnant again before he's 2 depending on how fast I'll get prescribed clomid this time.

How are things with you, how you feeling second time around? Bet your little man is getting so big now the cutie :) xx

Wow Lyns, just come back on BnB after 6 months away and noticed your BFP. Huge congratulations. I am so pleased for you to get there at last. How are things going?
We are doing well - just gearing up for a return to work next week. Boo!! L xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"