On way to the inevitable!!!

savannah09

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so my 2ww is over...the witch got me this morning. I feel so sad, I've cried a lot but deep down I just knew I wasnt. My OH has been so supportive today as he always is...he is disappointed too but still tries to stay very manly about the whole thing.

We are now in limbo, we know we have one more month left to try before we are back to the consulatant; the chances of us conceiving naturally are really slim because of my OH's problems.
Im now kind of preparing myself for the inevitable really...especially as the consultant told us 6 months ago at our last appt the process for us in December. He also used the words 'consider it a miracle if it happens'. So we are prepared that it wont happen without help.

I cant believe that in about 4 weeks a referral goes in to the fertility clinic for the appointment to come through for January and we start the process for IVF ICSI. We shall have been trying then for 1 year.
Dont get me wrong I know we are lucky to be at the stage of being offered help as we know so many people dont get that but im just so sad that this is what its going to come too.
We will go with the IVF ICSI but im still hoping that we wont need to use it.

I just needed to get this out. Thanks for listening.

Hang in there. Look forward to taking things to the next level. You will have a baby :)

Sorry to hear the wicked witch got you. Good luck for your appointment in January, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->