• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

once again i move back to ttc

Mrs_chris_36

Reaction score
Hi ladies so it would seem I'm destined to yo yo back and forth between ttc and pregnancy after loss. Last week I tested positive on a clear blue digital test 1-2 weeks and this week I tested on clear blue digital again only to get a not pregnant result.

I don't know what's happening I haven't had any cramping pain or bleeding and I've had pregnancy symptoms. I had a chemical in August and a mc in Nov both times I had a lot of pain and pretty heavy bleeding, it's making me think I might have had a false positive. I can't even work it out by looking at a missed af as I haven't had a visit from the witch since the mc at the start of Nov #sigh#

I would go see your doc babes and get some tests done

Definitely go see the doctor and they will be able to do some blood tests etc. wishing you all the best Hun x

Sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time. I wondered if you had a negative pregnancy test after your last miscarriage? I had a miscarriage at 8.5 weeks (but started bleeding at 6 weeks) and it took around 5-6 weeks from my miscarriage to get a negative pregnancy test, I tested positive for such a long time which just seemed so cruel! I wondered if your positive test last week was perhaps due to some hormones still in your body? As others have suggested it could be good to see your doctor.

Hi everyone thanks for your responses, lubylu I did get a negative test after my d&c. However there has been a development, I started with cramping and slight bleeding yesterday and over night it's got much heavier and more painful so I think it's safe to say I've suffered another chemical. So I've now had 2 chemicals and 1 mc at 8 weeks. My body seems to be happy enough with conceiving but doesn't seem to want to hold on to the beans. It's a bit depressing to know I'll have to go through this again before the Dr 's will start looking into reasons why it keeps happening. I'm trying to be optimistic for the next time I'm thinking a fresh new lining will develop and I've purchased some supplements to help implantation, fx I can get the next one to stick around

So sorry your going through a chemical.

Hugs. X

Sorry to hear about your loss....the rule of 3 really sucks! I wasn't excited at all about my 3rd BFP...I was just ready for answers by then. What really hurt was that all my losses were MMC...so I didn't know the pregnancy wasn't viable until the ultrasound scan...no bleeding, no cramps, no loss of symptoms...just an empty scan on the US screen....

What vitamins are you currently taking? My RE had me increase my folic acid to 4 mgs and I also took BA (from O to about 14 weeks)....

After my mc I tested positive for 8 or 9 weeks, my mc was natural at 12weeks, it took a while or my levels to zero out. Hope you get some answers but a false pos on a digital seems unlikely :hugs:

Just read your update, do some research (google) into taking low dose baby aspirin after bfp...there's lots of research o support it can help women who suffer from early miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"