Once you start TTC, are you ever truly WTT?

May112

Reaction score
I thought after 2 chemicals in 3 months, that we should take a break...but then I realised it was my fertile week, and ensured we BDd. Even hubby double checked with me and asked if this was the week (though we talked about taking this month off). I can't be the only one who while WTT, ends up NPNT,...all while ttc...lol.

I think if you CAN secretly hope it will happen by accident naturally then you probably are TTC but might tell yourself you're WTT? If we could convince naturally I'm sure we would carry on not preventing from the minute we decided to have babies! So in answer to your question, unfortunately yes, we truly are WTT, only because we have to!

Before ds we were wtt until the July. I was off contraception go regulate my cycles. Then one night in the May dh and I decided to "risk it" 9months later our son was born :winkwink:
I think when your wtt you always secretly hope it "just happens" I think its cause noone wants the stress of ttc (the ttw)

That's awesome wtbmummy! And you both are so right.
Are you ttc again?

Not at the moment. We were wtt try but now we are well erm.... I dunno, trying to decide if we can have a second and support the children and ourselves into old age :dohh: we were wtt until Sep, theres a lot changing for us atm so guess have to wait and see :shrug:

EXACTLY WTBMummy!!!

We are WTT - plan on trying in June. Mostly relying on an app to determine O time and just not BDing without a condom at that time. Well, this month I feel like I have soooooo many pregnancy symptoms. Aunt Flo is due on Thursday & I'm totally secretly hoping to be pregnant with baby #2, despite our plans.

EXACTLY WTBMummy!!!

We are WTT - plan on trying in June. Mostly relying on an app to determine O time and just not BDing without a condom at that time. Well, this month I feel like I have soooooo many pregnancy symptoms. Aunt Flo is due on Thursday & I'm totally secretly hoping to be pregnant with baby #2, despite our plans.

Oooo fingers crossed for you BellaRosa. Let us know if AF does appear or not :thumbup:

Well for me... we haven't used any protection for 2 years - I thought the baby route was what we was going down.
Turns out OH doesn't want to 'plan' a baby, but if I get pregnant he'll support me.
So while I think that each month could be the month, and I'm planning for the baby. POAS like 10,000 times. OH is oblivious to the thought, he's living like there's no chance of baby.

So I've decided I'm in the middle of WTT and NTNP.
- On some occasions it's upset me, but his general attitude is we'll cross that bridge when your pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->