• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

One Born Every Minute - CH4

MidnightSun

Reaction score
Anyone else watching?

I am finding it difficult viewing this week :wacko:

It seems a bit harder to get into this week i think it's because last wks was sooo good x

Im watching it, Im one of those 'I love labour and the whole experience and cant wait to do it again' people. Today I am nervous x

I love it!!! The first one was the best with the screamer... I was laughing until I remembered that could be me soon that all the midwives are giggling about!!

This is it, a lot of the time I am looking forward to it and what I have planned... but today watching the lady with the glasses I have suddenly become nervous!

Am I the only one finding the know-it-all dad really annoying lol!

I nearly died before. Slithered off my seat in fear when that first lady had a quick labour. Seeing the baby crown made me nervous again.

oooo i've been to that beach & park that's where i live :)

There is always 1 know-it-all.

My OH is the complete opposite. Clueless and asks the most ridiculous questions that even the midwives have looked at me before now in sympathy :lol: bless him!

OMG this guy is the worst person to have around. It is so obvious she's scared and he keeps telling her off and calling her selfish.

What a tool!

I wish they hadn't have put that drumming music on whilst she was pushing!! It's made me all anxious!!

Ooh the end of that water birth looked scary, the midwife seemed very rough and demanding, that would have stressed me out a lot!

I think she needed to be tough with her a bit, nicey nicey at the end of labour probably wouldnt have got her moving out of the tub.

I was okay last week .... this week I am now crapping it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"