One Born Every Minute (UK show)

Its crazy, I was asked if I wanted to be filmed with our little guy born in December as we were having him in Princess Anne in Southampton. We go to baby classes with one of the ladies that said yes, poor things a mini celebrity with the mums around here!

Its crazy, I was asked if I wanted to be filmed with our little guy born in December as we were having him in Princess Anne in Southampton. We go to baby classes with one of the ladies that said yes, poor things a mini celebrity with the mums around here!

I've always wondered, do they offer you anything for being filmed or is it just an opportunity to share your experience?

i love this show can't wait to see it again! - twitter goes crazy whenever its on! its an eye opener to how the NHS deals with most pregnancies...i suppose bearing in mind it must be a pretty god damned decent hospital to have filming involved,i just hope the hospital im going too is the same! :)

Watch the American one- they make it look easy with the epidural and every drug under the sun!

The American one is different from the Uk one I think, still good but different. Did you see the one where the young girl had her grandmother in the room too? A little old lady that sat in a chair and constantly complained? HILARIOUS!! She so needs her own show! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"