One born every minute

Wooooohooooo thanks, didn't see this was on as we get S4C being in wales so have to scroll down.

No problem :thumbup:

I only knew it was starting last week, love this programme!

Love this program, I sat watching it last night thinking omg this is going to be me!! Don't think I've ever watched it when I've been pregnant before x

Isn't it the continuation of the last series? I'll be watching on catch up.
Only thing is I hate all the screaming. Lol.
Xx

I love watching it. Just think that will be us soon lol

I'm not sure if it was continued from the last series but there definitely new episodes. I was watching it thinking, that's going to be me again in a while, what have I let myself in for! :rofl:

I'm still watching last series so recording this series. The screaming annoys me and the way that some of the women speak to the babys dads , lol, I watched one yday where lady was moaning at her hubby for slurping his cup of tea in her ear haha xx

I love watching this. I recorded it so will be watching it later when Alex goes to my mums for tea :)
I remember it was on when I had Alex, I was sitting there feeding him and watching it :)
I can't wait to do it all again.

Mummy to be we are due around the same date snd both have 3 year olds :) I watched it also thinking, here we go again!! :/ defo my favourite programme tho! X

Mummy to be we are due around the same date snd both have 3 year olds :) I watched it also thinking, here we go again!! :/ defo my favourite programme tho! X

Oh wow, so we are :)

When did you little girl go 3?

She was 3 in April, so will be almost 4 when baby arrives. Seems so long ago now! She is so excited to become a big sister, haven't even told her yet and she keeps talking about the baby in my belly! When is your little girls birthday?

That's is so sweet!! My daughters birthday is in February so she will also be nearly four when baby arrives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->