one born every minute

does it not scare you a little? it would me. the midwives do make me giggle though. and last week was it the cleaner or someone who kept shouting and moaning about everything? : 'babys, babies everywhere, who would want them' i think it was that she muttered. shes in the wrong job :haha:

If I can stay awake then yesssssss! I love it!

If not then will sky+ it for tomorrow x

Me!

Never scares me, I've done it twice already and some of the women really over react!

Always torture myself watching it through my hands :haha::haha::haha:

Have no idea how I'm gonna do the labour part!

And when the babies out - tears!!! :baby::hugs:

I will be but clashed with other programmes as well. So I have it recording and I will watch it tomorrow. :) Love that programme, thinks it is fantastic! xxx

you do get some screamers on there dont you :) hope i wont scream but i know doing a big hard poo is painful enough and makes me 'ow ow ow' :)

know what you mean about staying awake. i fell asleep last week so had to watch it on demand. i am sky plussing it tonight just incase :)

Yep. Love it!

Will record it to watch when my husband is asleep though or he'll moan all the way through it. Poor thing is traumatised from watching me give birth to his son last year - despite me doing it silently!

Doesn't scare me, maybe because I've been there and done it and know that you forget about the whole thing a week later and are ready to do it again! They're well worth what we've gotta go through!

Gonna have my tissues handy though. It makes me cry usually but I'm a total emotional wreck today!

Hope everyone enjoys it :D

I will definitely be watching... I love it! I think my DH doesn't think I should after our mmc so recently but I watched it before I was pregnant so I will continue to watch it!

Enjoy everyone... I hope there's another woman like the lady who was on a couple of weeks ago (the self confessed wimp!)

xx

I hope there's another woman like the lady who was on a couple of weeks ago (the self confessed wimp!)

I pressed the 'mute' button everytime she was on :lol:

I said to my husband that if I reacted in that way he has my permission to leave the room!

im enjoying the programme thats on before it - about the ice age. glad im recording this too

nope I can't watch it, all web sites that are showing it know my IP is in the USA so block me :cry::cry::cry:

updated, ooooo looks like its showing over here on the 1st feb, but clashes with hubby's programs, now to find away around that :change:

Tissues at the ready ladies lol!
I'll def be watching it although it does look down right painful xxxx

Can't bloody wait. Watching behind a cushion for the labour part and then sobbing uncontrollably. usually at seeing the men cry for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"