one born every minute

nope I can't watch it, all web sites that are showing it know my IP is in the USA so block me :cry::cry::cry:

updated, ooooo looks like its showing over here on the 1st feb, but clashes with hubby's programs, now to find away around that :change:

put your foot down! :) or get a 2nd tv :)

i wont be watching it! i dont really like it, its really really poorly edited makes it look alot worse than it is, i'll be watching GLEE! might watch OBEM when i get bored one day as it is always sky+ i can stand not knowing what people are talking about!!!

Awwww I cried when it was blue and not breathing! Glad it got breathing xxx

Me!

Never scares me, I've done it twice already and some of the women really over react!

Weeplin that's not very nice. Just because you were fortunate to have a good labour. Everyone handle labour differently that don't make them a drama queen or over reacting. I think maybe you should think before you write.

I will definitely be watching it i love the show. Doesn't make me scared of labour or anything everyone labour is different. Early days though but i am hoping for a successful pregnancy and a great labour. I want to enjoy every min of pushing my baby out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->