one born every minute

emmasmama

Reaction score
hi im from canada and was just wondering if anyone knows how or where i can watch one born evey minute besides you tube i really like the show but cant find out where to watch or download thank you very much

Look on google for channel 4 and you will find you can also watch the whole first series too xx

thanks i already tried that but im not in the uk so it will not let me view :( do u know where else i may view it?

In the US, Lifetime is doing a series with the same name, but based in the US. It begins Feb 1st. Are you guys able to get the regular shows from america?

yes i am thank you guess im just going to have to wait until then thank you very much i dunno where else to look to watch this show thank you

Yeah, I've tried looking for the UK based one online as well, it's impossible for us to get. So glad we're getting our own! I'm thinking it'll be sort of like "A Baby Story" on TLC, just more based on the actual labor and delivery, and not including the before and after at their house. Looking forward to it!

since we r not in UK, viewing channel 4 on videosites/channel4 site is banned... I downloaded 5 episodes via torrent..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->