one born every minute

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by emmasmama, Jan 25, 2011.

1. emmasmama

emmasmama Active Member

hi im from canada and was just wondering if anyone knows how or where i can watch one born evey minute besides you tube i really like the show but cant find out where to watch or download thank you very much

2. Fiona1973

Fiona1973 Well-Known Member

Look on google for channel 4 and you will find you can also watch the whole first series too xx

3. emmasmama

emmasmama Active Member

thanks i already tried that but im not in the uk so it will not let me view :( do u know where else i may view it?

4. Ashley2189

Ashley2189 Mommy to a sweet toddler

In the US, Lifetime is doing a series with the same name, but based in the US. It begins Feb 1st. Are you guys able to get the regular shows from america?

5. emmasmama

emmasmama Active Member

yes i am thank you guess im just going to have to wait until then thank you very much i dunno where else to look to watch this show thank you

6. Ashley2189

Ashley2189 Mommy to a sweet toddler

Yeah, I've tried looking for the UK based one online as well, it's impossible for us to get. So glad we're getting our own! I'm thinking it'll be sort of like "A Baby Story" on TLC, just more based on the actual labor and delivery, and not including the before and after at their house. Looking forward to it!

7. meowmeow

meowmeow lil meow #1 soon!!

since we r not in UK, viewing channel 4 on videosites/channel4 site is banned... I downloaded 5 episodes via torrent..