One day I can feel AF / then the next NOTHING?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Seriously what is happening with my body?!

Came off BC on 19th August but AF had already started on 16th so kind of unsure what to class as cd1.
Ovulated between 2nd and 4th September.
Figured I was due AF between last Friday and today......,
Last Thursday I had loads of watery discharge
Friday had the same and stomach cramps
Saturday was absolutely fine and felt like AF was a million miles away
Yesterday I had a really bad belly and felt sick all day so waited for AF with baited breath
Today I feel like AF is a million miles away again.

I have had no other symptoms except needing to wee all the time and a whole load of BFNs

No idea what's happening?! Was on pill for 10 years, came off and got pregnant straight away with DD, been back on same pill for 18 months but looks like this time things are really messed up. Just don't know what to expect and feeling down about it :(

Aw Little mum sorry to hear you're having a ropey time of it. You're only on cd31 (I think??) so it may be that she is around the corner, or that you're possibly already pg and its just not showing up on tests yet. Have you tried different brands? Weird that you felt sick yesterday...

I would maybe give it a few days and if you're still getting BFN's and no AF, make a doctors appt to have a blood test done. I have read a few stories on here about people getting BFN's until they're 6 or 7 weeks gone...

Alternatively, could just be that things are just waiting to settle again after coming off BCP. Cd31 isnt that late in the grand scheme of things, although I know when you're a regular 27/28 day cyle person it is weird.

Anyway, huge hugs. Not sure whether to say I hope AF comes or not so instead will just say I hope you get your BFP :)

XX

Thank you so much, your message made me feel so much better :)
Just so confusing as I expected this last time I came off BC but instead had the easiest ride ever so kind of makes this harder to deal with and very confusing. Although I know that I'm extreme lucky as lots of people have it really tough :(
I've tried FRER, tescos own and cheapo one off amazon. Going away tomorrow for a couple of days so will just have to see what happens and if no sign of AF still ill test again Friday.
Doubt doc will see me as will probably just say these things take time lol

That's how I felt the month I fell pregnant with dd!!

That's how I felt the month I fell pregnant with dd!!

If love to believe it was possible but think if of had a BFP by now?!

When I fell with DD I didn't feel pregnant at all and really felt like AF was coming, I tested a few days before the witch was due and got BFN then went away so couldn't test again til about 4 days after she was due and got a strong BFP but no idea what dpos I was at either point lol

Sorry don't know why my phone keeps changing I'd to if?! Lol

Hehe the wind has started now so I'm ready and waiting for AF!! Lol

Im exactly the same,and this is my first month of BC.Had twinges of sunday and was sure it was AF,and now nothing and no sign of it starting.Ive been doing IC but all BFN.Not sure exactly when i OV,but i believe it to be between CD17-19,which would put me around 12DPOish.This is driving me mad!!!!
:dust:

Im exactly the same,and this is my first month of BC.Had twinges of sunday and was sure it was AF,and now nothing and no sign of it starting.Ive been doing IC but all BFN.Not sure exactly when i OV,but i believe it to be between CD17-19,which would put me around 12DPOish.This is driving me mad!!!!
:dust:

Thank god I'm not the only one! I'm 14dpo now, going to hold out til Thursday and if AF still hasn't shown I will do another test. Really hard to hold back from doing one today or tomorrow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->