One day of brown discharge five days before af due...IB?

Im in the same boat ladybird.
My cycle is usually spot on with ff. but it said af was due today and she hasnt shown up yet. Usually i spot two days prior... But today was my third day of potting. All of my tests have bern bfn. I feel so confused.

Going through the same thing! I actually had watery brown a couple times today. If this was af then I don't even know what day to count as CD1 because I never got full flow!

Dang. Sorry about that! I swear my uterus is hurting today. It's kind of cramping like you gotta urinate really bad. My lower left back hurts too...again! I just can't get comfortable. I jut want to know what's going on. Lol!

Thank you!! I still don't know what to think. I'm really not feeling it today. I do have breast tenderness by armpits and around nipple area, no spotting anymore just a wet feeling. Peeing A LOT!! Those could be anything though. I just have never had spotting instead of a period! I usually get a day of very light brown spotting and full flow for a couple days, then tapers off as the next few days goes by. When the hell do I count CD1?! LOL!!

I was due on the 7th. I had very light brown spotting on the 5th, only when I wiped, very slightly more on the 6th, the 7th I had dark red spotting, the 8th back to brown. I never needed anything more than a liner. I usually start right on the day I'm supposed to. I'm confused because I never got an actual flow...I got a bfn a couple days ago.
Oh, goody...I got a cold sore now...ugh!!!

I think I'm going to. I don't have any at home so I'll get a couple tomorrow.

Chickened out of testing. Lol! I don't know which is harsher torture..the wondering or bfn's. Had some ewcm once today mixed with a very small bit of brown. Now it's just kinda tacky I guess you'd call it. If I don't get a positive in a day or two then I'm gonna count myself out. I'd start temping but I don't get up at the same time every day.

I had the same thing this weekend. I woke up Saturday (CD 10) with a small bit of pink when I wiped. It was minimal brown a few times throughout the day. But barely anything. Sunday the same thing. Today I woke up and it's red. Yesterday I took a test and it was a veryyy faint positive. Today it's a negative. I'm still only CD12, so it's early. But I do feel out because of the colour today. It's like red/brown. It's so frustrating, I have never spotted, ever. I'm pretty sure this is af, but it's so heartbreaking. I'm torturing myself with success stories of IB. I still don't have full on af, so I'm staying in denial.

I hope you test though, I'd be going crazy!

I bought some. Gonna test in the morning. Today I felt very nauseaous and so dizzy I seen stars for a few minutes and had to lay down. I got a heavy feeling in my uterus area and feels like af cramping. My whole girlie area feels warm. Not to the touch just in general. If I get a negative I think I better go see my dr because these symptoms aren't normal. Sunshine, it's the never getting to full flow that confused me. Did you test with fmu with your negative test? I hope you get positives again!!!

That heavy feeling in the uterus is definitely a symptom for me when I get a bfp, good luck!! Xxx

Well it was bfn. I don't think it's even a tweaker. Guess it was just a super light period. Try again this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->