one fallopian tube...clomid...irregular cycles....totally crap

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I thought i was down before but yesterday i had HSG and now know i only have one working fallopian tube. Totally gutted as i just didnt expect it. I have irregular cycles and am now on 2nd clomid cycle. I dont really know why im posting this but ive been ttc for 16months and ntnp for a while before that. I feel like im getting further away from a bfp rather than closer.
What are my chances of conceiving? Anyone in the same position? Anyone been successful? Im losing hope of my dream xxx

I have half and ovary and normal one on my right side- due to lots of endometriosis, a cyst growing on my ovary and a lap surgery last summer. I was freaking out too thinking my chances we're cut in half. Turns out, all you need is one working side with a clear tube, says my Gyno. As for the clomid, you're only on your 2nd cycle with it, it may take a few cycles to get your body to ovulate with it. I don't have any reason to believe you can't conceive on your own. Hang in there, can't wait to read your BFP in the announcements soon. :hugs:

Thank u for your words of encouragement. Im sorry about all u have been through and wish u well. Its just nice to talk to someone who actually understands. I hope we both have success soon xxx

Horseypants! U did that last post on the day i got my bfp.

Back ttc again now.
Anyone on clomid? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"