One more sleep...

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
...till OH is back from his hols. :yipee: Should get back around 10.30pm ish tomorrow. Have missed him really bad although I have got used to having the bed all to myself. That's going to be a bit awkward to adjust back to :lol:

Off for 4d scan on Sunday morning which I'm really looking forward to. Taking my folks plus his Mum with us. I really like his folks but his Mum will have to stay over tomorrow night in order to make it to the scan. Not quite the "romantic" ...ahem.... welcome home I would have planned for him. Damn! :sulk:

wow thats gone quick, i remember reading your post saying he had gone!

Glad he is cming home, hope your scan goes ok, cant wait to see the pics! :D

xx

Awe Helen. Im so glad he is getting this out of his system. He better not be taking all these Holidays once the LO arrives. Well even though it is not the welcome home you wanted, be blessed that you have a supportive family. Hope all goes well on Sunday. Hopefully you can share pictures of the 4d

Suz

I've a funny feeling he won't get it out of his system, but when double trouble are a bit older I'm hoping he will take them too. They'll love it (hopefully!).

I can guarantee there won't be any 10 day hols next year, maybe a week. We'll have to see if I can survive on my own that long! :lol:

Can't wait to see him. Flight lands at 9pm, so just the 11 hours to go. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"