One more week!!! *squeal!!!*

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Next week by this time I will know if I am having another boy or my first little girl!! I am over the moon excited no matter what the gender is!! Aaaaahhhh!!

My husband and I plan to find out at the ultrasound right away and then do a reveal for our 2 boys that night and video tape their response!! I am thinking cupcakes with colored frosting inside, just basic and easy. They are 6yrs and almost 4 years old!!

Do you have a feeling what the gender will be? I'm on my third pregnancy after having two boys (5&8) and so excited to find out too!

Yay, that's exciting! Not long now until you find out! :)

I will be happy with either gender but a small part of me really wants another boy. It would be so much cheaper!! Lol

I will be happy with either gender but a small part of me really wants another boy. It would be so much cheaper!! Lol

I would love either no preference but a boy would be easier I have all the stuff and for room sharing.

Exciting! We aren't going to find out the gender but I have my scan tomorrow .. I am pooping myself! I get like this before every scan!

I have a feeling I'm carrying another boy. At least I have a full wardrobe for a boy, so here's hoping! :haha:

Your gender reveal sounds so cute! Does it feel like you are carrying a boy?

Oh how exciting. We're not finding out this time as we already have 2 of each and this will be our last baby but I know I'll need to shut my eyes at the scan incase I see anything.
Sending love for your scan x

It's a BOYYYYYYY!! THAT MAKES ME A THREE BOY MAMA AND OFFICIAL QUEEN BEE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"