One more week

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
Until second trimester. I'm so glad. These past 13 weeks have taken forever since I've found out at 3+5 weeks.

How's first tri treating all of you ?

Nausea...fatigue...just waiting for the ultra sound on Saturday. Hoping to see the heart beat. Congratulations to you girl!

So far so good. 10w1d today!
This was an IVF so I feel the wait feels was even longer, and we had so many different tww's with drugs and retrievals Etc

Had two ultrasounds and doing the natal test in two weeks, excited and hoping the little bean is still happy and healthy. I have almost no symptoms except for fatigue, some nausea if I am hungry and constant peeing at night lol.

Yaay not long :) I've had constant ms since I found out. Today I actually feel human ! My 12 week scan is a week tomorrow!!! So excited xx

woo :)
I am just in my second tri now, so see u there :)

first tri was quite worriesome for me as i didn't have many symptoms and i had a lot of cramps.

First tri just drags doesn't it. I'm trying not to worry too much.
Finding it hard not to tell our little girl so looking forward to doing that xxx

So crazy isn't it ? I only have 5 weeks until I'm I 3rd tri!! And I feel like i just got here !

Belle, I too have my scan a week tomorrow -exciting! and as each day goes by, I am starting to feel more human!

I am so big already, I honestly look 20 weeks or more..God knows how I'm gonna cope this time! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"