one more??

stellababy

Reaction score
I have two beautiful kids 3 and 1 years old. I thought I was done with having kids but lately I can't get the feeling out of my mind that I want to ttc again. I have some issues with me where I have 50% chance of miscarriage (i had 2 of them) and also I am afraid it will be a lot to handle three little kids, physically and financially. But for some reason my heart is telling me I want another baby.... what should I do? Do any of you have 3 little ones?

I dont have any children yet but my plan is to have 5! I know its a lot but I just adore big families and would love to carry it on with my own family
Have you spoken to your OH about it?
I think you should write how you feel about having another every day for a month, just a short note like today im confident, not sure etc
I feel different about having babies (i.e dont want to wait at all!) at different times in my cycle but if you are feeling the same every day for a whole month you know it is what you want!
good luck x

If I were you, I would sit down and talk to my oh about having a 3rd child. I would tell him how I feel and go from there. Good luck.

I dont have any children yet but my plan is to have 5! I know its a lot but I just adore big families and would love to carry it on with my own family
Have you spoken to your OH about it?
I think you should write how you feel about having another every day for a month, just a short note like today im confident, not sure etc
I feel different about having babies (i.e dont want to wait at all!) at different times in my cycle but if you are feeling the same every day for a whole month you know it is what you want!

good luck x

This is a really good idea!

I'm wanting to TTC in December, I also have two, my family just doesn't feel complete yet.

I have 3 little ones:) my youngest is 3 months old. In my heart of hearts I knew I wanted another baby. Big decision yes. Financially so far things haven't been by different. The first few months are the hardest physically and emotionally (as with any new baby)....but I can honestly say...it was the BEST decision I ever made to have a 3rd baby. He is so full of joy and fits right into our family. Three kids is a juggling act but you get used to a new normal! Take time to evaluate your heart in this...and if you still have the nagging feeling that you want another baby go for it! I think of my little ones as the 'three musketeers'.

Hi we have three kids, but my older two are school aged, so it's just the 1 toddler i have. mine are 2, 7 & 10. i actually found it more difficult with 2 than i do with 3. as when i had number 2 number 1 wasn't yet 3years old, so having a baby and toddler plus i had pnd was extremely difficult. however have coped alot easier having bigger age gaps between my two daughters and my son (the youngest)

we always wanted 4, and have decided to ttc later next year, so by time baby would be born my kids would be 4, 9, 12 so would have a little help from the older ones should i need it when hubby is at work.

I had 3 under 4 when ds3 arrived. I would gladly carry on and have more if i ws allowed lol. Love my 3.. They are a little gang and love one another dearly. Good luck x

I have 3 little ones:) my youngest is 3 months old. In my heart of hearts I knew I wanted another baby. Big decision yes. Financially so far things haven't been by different. The first few months are the hardest physically and emotionally (as with any new baby)....but I can honestly say...it was the BEST decision I ever made to have a 3rd baby. He is so full of joy and fits right into our family. Three kids is a juggling act but you get used to a new normal! Take time to evaluate your heart in this...and if you still have the nagging feeling that you want another baby go for it! I think of my little ones as the 'three musketeers'.

Your baby in your avatar is too cute.

I want to have at least two or three children. I can't see myself just having one.

thank you all! i just found out my cousin is 8 weeks pregnant. so I am getting a niece/nephew this year instead of my own LO- I am so excited!

i decided i will wait a year and then see how i feel.... i am 32 now so i got a couple of years left to decide :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->