one of those depressing nights..

munchkinnn

Reaction score
God I don't want to wait for a baby, there's never a perfect time so why not now. What's the point in waiting especially if it makes me this sad. This want isn't gonna lessen or dye down, it just going to be ignored until it consumes me again. What if something happens between now and December and I'm not able to conceive, that's honestly my biggest fear and a damn good one and maybe I'm crazy but I feel it's gonna happen soon. The only thing that scares me about having kids is the possibility.that maybe icant. Maybe I'll never get to experience the bond when you have your first child, watching he or she grow up and feel all the emotions you felt and being able to help he or she through it.. my baby fevers at a all time high tonight.. I'd be an exceptionally fit mother, I'll care for my child, nurse it, teach it, love it, protect it, and just always be there for it.. how can anybody really say someones not ready for a kid, no ones ever really ready so honestly, why not? Why wait?

My baby fever is so bad this made me cry! I feel it. I'm in college right now with only two semesters left and everyone's always like "wait until you graduate"... I don't want to! Being a mom is the only thing I am 100% sure I would be amazing at! My husband and I are kind of just throwing the wraps away and if it happens it happens. He seems not to care that much, but that is ALL I think about! I want it so bad.

What's in December that you have to wait for?

My baby fever is so bad this made me cry! I feel it. I'm in college right now with only two semesters left and everyone's always like "wait until you graduate"... I don't want to! Being a mom is the only thing I am 100% sure I would be amazing at! My husband and I are kind of just throwing the wraps away and if it happens it happens. He seems not to care that much, but that is ALL I think about! I want it so bad.

What's in December that you have to wait for?
Thats when we're trying .. 11 months away

I know how you feel (kind of?). I already have my daughter but I have such bad baby fever to have another little one. She's only 4 months old and we are planning on waiting until she's 10 months. But I know what you mean when you say the wait is so hard. But when you do get that positive pregnancy test, it'll be so worth the wait :)

I know how you feel (kind of?). I already have my daughter but I have such bad baby fever to have another little one. She's only 4 months old and we are planning on waiting until she's 10 months. But I know what you mean when you say the wait is so hard. But when you do get that positive pregnancy test, it'll be so worth the wait :)

I believe it... I just don't think I can do it lol

I believe it... I just don't think I can do it lol

I can relate to those feelings. Some days, I feel like I've been waiting forever! I first started getting bad baby fever 5 years ago when I was with my ex. Thank God it didn't happen because that relationship was never meant to be. Now, I've been married to my best friend for 2 years and I'm 29 1/2 years old. SO READY!!!
I also have 2 semesters of school left. Things will be challenging if I get pregnant right away, but we're going to go for it.
I've found that if I force myself to keep occupied, it helps.

I can relate to those feelings. Some days, I feel like I've been waiting forever! I first started getting bad baby fever 5 years ago when I was with my ex. Thank God it didn't happen because that relationship was never meant to be. Now, I've been married to my best friend for 2 years and I'm 29 1/2 years old. SO READY!!!
I also have 2 semesters of school left. Things will be challenging if I get pregnant right away, but we're going to go for it.
I've found that if I force myself to keep occupied, it helps.

Lol whewww, you're a strong women. I couldn't imagine waiting that long lol

I know how you feel. I'm just waiting for oh to agree. We already have a 2 yr old but my desire to have a second is just as strong if not stronger than the first time, partly because I'm worried about my age now and I'm also worried about the age gap, don't want one too big.

I sometimes worry that I won't be able to have children and in my opinion that's probably one of the worst things that can happen to a woman especially if she wants children. I'm not sure when I'll have children but I do know I'm not ready yet.

My baby fever is going crazy right now. Today, I reconnected with my best friend from 2007 & 2008. I got a message from her saying that she's married and has a 6 month old. She was single and had no intention of having kids when I first met her. I've missed her like you wouldn't believe, but there's a little part of me that resents getting back into contact with her. I know that sounds bad considering that she was basically my rock during my teenage years, she was the only person I would open up to, but goddammit, why, man!??! Why do I have to be tortured all the time by these women who keep having babies? :'( I'm TERRIFIED I might never have a baby of my own. That would just destroy me. I need my baby :'(

^^^ Aww I know how you feel :-(
why does everyone keep having babies and not me?????????????? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back