One of Those Lovely/Annoying "Baby Names" Threads

I voted Lily-Beth. I think it's a very pretty name!!!

See, Lily-Beth has been the top choice all the way really... Lily was my Grandma's name, but Beth was also the name of my first dog, which I've only just thought about! Ah well...

I voted Lily-Beth, I think it is a lovely name. Especially if Lily was your Grandmother's name, then there is a nice link there.

Initially I voted because my real name is Elizabeth-Anne and Lily-Beth sounds like it :)

See, I wanted Lily-Anne 'cause my mum's name is Anne too... but my SIL beat me to it when she had her first, and named her Jessie Anne!

Friends of our family, all the girls of the third generation had their middle name as their grandmas (ie. all the female cousins had the same middle name). Maybe you could have anne as the middle name.

i think poppy is a lovely name so i voted for that one

I Voted Poppy Nicole, Its lovely and Lily is a very popular name right now, even tho I love that too! :) x

All 3 are very good names in my opinion - but my favourite was Esme Nicole. I'm sure you'll know which one is right when she arrives, but they are all lovely choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"