One ovary but not one problem

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by OnErth&InHvn, Feb 11, 2019.

1. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Waiting.

also posted in TTC but no replies so maybe better response here?

I have cancer and had 1 ovary removed in november.

Before that, i would have STRONG ovulation pains about 2 days before ovulating. I would have tender breats after ovulation until AF. I had gobs of EWCM.

Now? nothing i can even notice.

Is this normal with one ovary?

2. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 3 miracles

How long have you noticed this happening? I know one ovary releases one cycle then the other ovary the following cycle. So maybe it's your one ovary's time to take a break? Other than that I'm not really sure, maybe talk to your OBGYN? Also, are you on any type of cancer treatment other than having one of your ovaries removed? I'm not really sure, but maybe that could have an effect?

3. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Waiting.

Its been this way since surgery in November when i had 1 ovary removed. I did talk to OB about left (the one left, right was taken) and he said it *should* be working but didnt elaborate

4. ttc126

ttc126 Mom of Boys

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been facing cancer. I’m wondering if your body hasn’t regulated from surgery? Have you tried temping to see if you’re ovulating?