one positive clearblue digi and one negative

gilberts79

Mum to 3 girls and 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi,

So yesterday morning I tested pos on an IC so decided to buy a pack of two clearblue digis. I took one last night and it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks. I just took another with FMU and it's neg.

I have no idea of where i am in my cycle as I have never charted or anything and my last period was in Feb as I was on contraceptive.

Anyone had this before and still be PG?

I feel so embarressed, as I completely freaked on the phone lastnight to my partner :(

Now I will have to tell him his lack of sleep was for nothing. :(

Hi
this must be so distressing for you, i dont really know what it could be. Maybe a chemical pregnancy is the problem and if so i am soo sorry. It could just be a bad test? Have you used another IC yet?
Good Luck hun:hugs:

Michelle thanks :)

Not yet as I need to save some pee up lol...

I did do a SD at the same time as CB but that was neg too so I have no clue :(

oh no huni its strange my ic was lighter this morning than lastnight but i dont know if they are evaps yesterdays ic is held at arms length and you can see 2 lines clear as day, this morning its lighter and my frer was bfn... af die on tuesday .. when are you due?

I have no idea when AF's due. My cycles are messed up after being on contraceptive. i had a bit of spottin a couple of weeks ago but nothing since :(

Def need to test again with something reliable. It would be extremely odd to get a positive (false) on a digi, I wouldn't count yourself out by any means yet , don't feel silly- perhaps you're v.v.early and levels just teetering on the edge (if you see what i mean!!) ...try again, if you can afford it a digi maybe. or a frer.

Have done numerous tests today. Two access diognostic ics and two clearblue digis all neg. I am wondering if it is a faulty test but who knows. No sign of bleeding or anything Hmmm

It was a definite BFP on the cheapy yesterday AM, with a strongish pink line which zoomed up within a min. I always dip two ics at a time and the other ic I did in the morning was barely there. Gosh I'm soooooo confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->