one reason

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
give me one reason why you are in love with your little one, and give me an example...

my reason

as I wake up she sticks her bum out and makes my tummy go all hard on one side. I stroke the bump and say '' good morning my beautiful little girl, Mommy loves you''
:cloud9::cloud9:

Mine does exactly the same melbo and before i go to sleep at night she's always on the right side for me :) :) :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Because he is a cheeky one already as soon as mummy is ready to go to sleep baby decides its play time - wouldnt change it for the world

Becaaause i love it when she starts wriggling and kicking like mad when her daddy sings "Club tropicana" to her :rofl::rofl:

Because I love it when she moves around and makes me sooo happy that Ive got her.

Because my son always makes sure he wakes me up a good half hour before I actually have to get up! Those little arms and legs start wriggling at 5:30am without fail every morning!

because JB always gets more active just after I've eaten something, so it's gonna take after it's sister and daddy.

Because he/she is a product of his mommy and daddy's love and commitment to eachother. And he's half of each of us!

The thought of my little girl playing with her new baby brother. She sings twinkle twinkle to my bump and the baby kicks, it makes me melt.

i don't need a reason. That's the most surprising reason, for me.

Because when ive had a crappy day, and im feeling sad or angry. he kicks me and gives me a reason to smile.
Also, hes already a mummys boy because he wont kick when daddy want to feel him, lol, thats my boy.

I love the fact i will have two little Princesses! My daughter kisses my tummy all the time and says Love u lilly!! Too cute!!

What a lovely thread! Am almost in tears reading the lovely comments so far.

My reason, if I really have to just give 1: because of the way hubby kneels down and talks to the bump all the time - it makes me love them both so much and makes me so happy that we are finally starting our own family :cloud9:

Because she is going to be the last addition to our family, I am trying to savour every little thing and every precious moment.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->