one reason

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mrscookie, Oct 22, 2008.

1. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

give me one reason why you are in love with your little one, and give me an example...

my reason

as I wake up she sticks her bum out and makes my tummy go all hard on one side. I stroke the bump and say '' good morning my beautiful little girl, Mommy loves you''
    :cloud9::cloud9:

2. claire roach

claire roach Well-Known Member

because she was soooooooooooo wanted

3. katieandbump

katieandbump Well-Known Member

Mine does exactly the same melbo and before i go to sleep at night she's always on the right side for me :) :) :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Frankie

Frankie Well-Known Member

Because he is a cheeky one already as soon as mummy is ready to go to sleep baby decides its play time - wouldnt change it for the world

5. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Becaaause i love it when she starts wriggling and kicking like mad when her daddy sings "Club tropicana" to her :rofl::rofl:

6. sammie18

sammie18 Mommy to Allison

Because I love it when she moves around and makes me sooo happy that Ive got her.

7. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Because my son always makes sure he wakes me up a good half hour before I actually have to get up! Those little arms and legs start wriggling at 5:30am without fail every morning!

8. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

because JB always gets more active just after I've eaten something, so it's gonna take after it's sister and daddy.

9. Raqual24

Raqual24 Well-Known Member

Because he/she is a product of his mommy and daddy's love and commitment to eachother. And he's half of each of us!

10. VicLl

VicLl Pregnant with 2nd baby

The thought of my little girl playing with her new baby brother. She sings twinkle twinkle to my bump and the baby kicks, it makes me melt.

11. beancounter

beancounter Well-Known Member

i don't need a reason. That's the most surprising reason, for me.

12. mrs shine

mrs shine Well-Known Member

Cos little one is part of the family

13. enigma

enigma mum of 3 nearly 4.

Because when ive had a crappy day, and im feeling sad or angry. he kicks me and gives me a reason to smile.
    Also, hes already a mummys boy because he wont kick when daddy want to feel him, lol, thats my boy.

14. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

I love the fact i will have two little Princesses! My daughter kisses my tummy all the time and says Love u lilly!! Too cute!!

15. Shifter

Shifter Guest

What a lovely thread! Am almost in tears reading the lovely comments so far.

My reason, if I really have to just give 1: because of the way hubby kneels down and talks to the bump all the time - it makes me love them both so much and makes me so happy that we are finally starting our own family :cloud9:

16. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

Because she is going to be the last addition to our family, I am trying to savour every little thing and every precious moment.....