one step evap UPDATE: AF 15dpo, 2 days late

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi! I keep my tests for a few days just in case I get a bfp later. I have taken over a hundred one steps in my five cycles (just did that math on that yikes), and have had one other evap. It was thick and very gray. I went to toss my tests in the trash because my temp dipped .1 and my frer was stark white negative. Usually my temp plummets 12dpo and I get spotting, so I figured all signs point to I am out. This cycle was a long shot anyway. But then this caught my eye. I Google and only found one thread complaining about a pink, thin evap line but 5 days later she got her first positive frer. So I am curious what everyone's experience is with evaps like this. It is definitely pink irl. Thanks!

These are screenshots so the lines are hard to see, but they are there. Promise I am not crazy lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-24-05-57-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-05-57-32.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_2015-08-24-05-59-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-05-59-04.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 43
My bfp started out like that on that test... but I've also had some evaps kind of like that!!

i get evaps on those test all the time....thin...thick..pink..gray....etc etc... but just wait a few days and finger crossed for you

I have a friend who got her first positives on those tests after the time limit in two of her pregnancies. I also got lines on those tests after the time limit with my last chemical. So I'd say definitely retest!

Thanks for the input!

My LP is 12 days. So some cycles I dip a little or a lot on 11dpo (usually just a little or none at all), 12dpo have a half degree dip and spotting, and 13dpo I get full on AF.

Now that I have googled more, I see a larger population of it just being an evap. I have an appointment today because I have weird itching and discharge. The itching started 8dpo, it's very mild. I immediately thought yeast infection (I get those periodically and often right before AF), but I didn't have the odor or discharge or unbearable scratch my skin off itching. But today I have a ton of gross discharge so appointment in 45m. I'll test again in the am if my temp doesn't dip

Lol so I went in (no sign of infection) and decided to go get a free urine test. Turns out I had a serum order I never used with no expiration so the clerk pulled that up and was like oh well guess you get a blood one so I will have a definitive answer late tonight/tomorrow

Honestly, that looks like an evap to me just cuz it's so thin [or that may be because of the picture??]. I've never had evaps on those tests but it's certainly possible. I'll give you an example of what an early bfp looks like on that particular brand. This was at 8dpo
https://i.imgur.com/SEg3AXX.jpg
And then dry, just so you can see what it looks like after the time limit
https://i.imgur.com/e9E31zV.jpg

But no matter what, I wish you good luck!!

Thanks for the picture! Yeah, it seems thin. This morning's had a thicker line to it, but less color. So who the eff knows. Maybe I just got a bad batch this time around. My gyn said she saw epithelial cells in my discharge. She said it is likely I had a small lining infection and so the discharge flushed it out, but I'm thinking must be AF creeping on out

Hey! I see you're still trying(me too! >.<) I hope this month you get your BFP! :)

Hey! I see you're still trying(me too! >.<) I hope this month you get your BFP! :)

Hey! Well, SO decided he doesn't want to try so he pulled out. Long story. He might be on board again next cycle, but it would be my last cycle that is good for timing with work. So I'll keep my fx for you!!!

Hey! Well, SO decided he doesn't want to try so he pulled out. Long story. He might be on board again next cycle, but it would be my last cycle that is good for timing with work. So I'll keep my fx for you!!!

Don't give up! This cycle I'm trying not to symptom spot in order to be less stressed. It's hard! But maybe it'll help lol

Haha I say that every cycle, but then I spot. Usually I can explain it away, but I had some nausea this month that was odd. I could just be sick though. Second grader germs lol. Ugh it's been an hour and I'm dying to know my results already. I hope I get a nicer nurse than the last time. The last one was like "you're not pregnant" in the bitchiest tone ever. I was so mad.

Also irritated because I have spotting now, but the gyn gave me a pap smear. Not sure why. My appointment specifically said "non urgent routine (excusing prenatal and pap smear)" when I booked it. The nurse who set up didn't even ask why I was there, and i swear I was current on my pap. UGH

Ouch, not cool! I can't wait to know your results! I've a bit nauseous too, salivating like crazy, peeing all the time etc... Ugh still just 9DPO, FRER was negative tonight lol

9dpo is still so early and to be testing in the evening. I wouldn't stress the bfn. I'm terrified. I'm going to be so gutted if she says my hcg comes back 1 (my normal non pregnant)

So I called. HCG is less than 1. I guess I'll see my temp dip tomorrow with spotting and then AF full force in two days. I am so gutted. I'm so pissed at SO right now it is a good thing he is still at work.

Me too, I watch FRERs on youtube... ^_^'' It's just nice to see that there can be a second line on that test after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"