one step ic advice plz thank you

TJMYANGEL

Reaction score
anyone know if one step ic are any good

I'm due af today its been regular 28 days for last 5 month iv had days of feeling sick increased cm normally stops week before af then get dryness have had sore throat and feeling yuck but took tests this morning and both tests bfn I did pee about 3 times before the tests came in post just wondered on everyone opinion on one step ic thank you xx

one step are useless. they gave me bfn for days after frer and cb digital gave me bfp.

thank you may be I still have a chance and congrats on your bfp

They are rubbish! I've been testing with them from 7dpo and nothing until today! And even then it's so faint, my af was due yesterday. All these tests were the same smu. So in my opinion they are crap! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 29
I found them ok for later progression ages after my BFP,but could hardly see a thing on them a few days after a good line on a tesco's own 25 miu test! Superdrug are good at getting a good line early on, and are good value, the only thing I found was my BFP faded a lot after a few hours and I was sad as I wanted to keep looking at it lol. At least I took a photo though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->