One step ic question.

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
Took a first response and got a clear but faint positive. Been using the ics to watch the line darken. Thing is. It's not darkening all that well. This one is 12dpo, I'm so out the loop I don't know if this is a good test line or if they are just rubbish tests?

Attachments

• 2016-12-30 19.16.28.jpg
    2016-12-30 19.16.28.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 57
I have the same problem. I got almost bfn on ics that arrived today but been getting ok lines on asda tests. Got into a panic and went to buy some frers and more asda ones for morning. I also dipped asda one into the same sample like ic which gave almost bfn and asda one was a nice line. Try not to worry and if i was you i would bin the ics. Look at my other thread to see the rests if u want to see it. Good luck. x

To be honest those ics are a thorn in my side. I haven't taken any pregnancy tests but I have taken the ovulation tests and I find them incredibly unreliable. I always stop testing after my first positive and just go to the doctor for betas for peace of mind.

One Steps suck!!! I hate them. Lol They showed so much later than ALL my other tests (about 3-4 different brands).

Use Wondfo instead. Much better.

I don't like them either. They can be quite unreliable :(

I'm in UK. Beta hcg costs £90 private. I'm not sure I can warrant that. How much does it cost in the US?

They are crap. I had one steps, didn't even show a BFP until 14dpo and superdrug showed an obvious positive from 11dpo. If I hadn't had the superdrug tests I would have thought I was out and then worried about the "late" BFP when infact I had already been peeing positive for days.

They are rubbish!! I have found the strips from home bargains pretty good, they darkened quite quickly last time for me xx

Internet cheapies have been mixed for me. I was getting lovely strong lines and good progression on FRERs and on the $0.88 pink-dye brand, but the lines on the ICs were so faint and would take a long time to darken. Like they'd only darken every other day, at the most. I definitely had a few days of freaking out because of them.

These were all 12dpo and all from the same sample. Note bottom ic's not as dark as top one. Do you think they just have terrible amount of dye in them?

Attachments

• 2016-12-31 20.14.45.jpg
    2016-12-31 20.14.45.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 14
I think they just have different amounts of dye in them. Great lines on the FRER! :)

ICs aren't fab imo, from what I have seen. Your FRER looks excellent :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->