One Step - is it really an early hpt (10miu)?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
Some women have said it works around 10-11dpo. But so do Frer's and Wondfos! Lol

So...did it work early for you?

I think that ICs work just as good as any other.
The new FRERs suck to be honest.

I don't think the one step is that sensitive. I took one today along with the Walmart version of a frer and the line is much darker on the generic frer.
I also took an old style frer yesterday and a new style one, the old style one had a MUCH darker line so the new ones aren't as sensitive either. Here is a pic of the one step compared to the generic frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 34
Hmm. My one step are skinny blue handle tests (the look like wondfos, but skinnier).

And I'm not a fan of the new frer's either. Boo!

Any suggestions for a better test that can compete with the old style frer?

One step have always been reliable for me, I've been pregnant 3 tines and always had early bfps on them :) I've just ordered some more ready for this cycle! good luck!

Oh sorry, Walmart has one called one step as well.
Edit: it's called first signal, not one step. Oi, I am a scattered brain mess!
My IC (clinical guard) picked up an obvious line about the same time that frer did. My other IC (greatfuns) still doesn't have a line :/
If you have a Walmart around you I think the knock off frer's are even more sensitive than the new frer's though!

I was wondering about the equate knock off version of frer! Hmm

Thanks every one!

I was wondering about the equate knock off version of frer! Hmm

Thanks every one!

I thought those were blue dye? They look like it on thr box so I have never tried them.

I hate the new frer!

Oh. Hmm, I thought they were pink dye. Lol

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new frer's either.

I Googled some pics and there are boxes of equate pink dye tests. My walmart doesn't sell them. They are blue on the box by the frer.

Dollar tree tests seem to pick it up first these days. Worked before FRER for me.

The equate I got were blue dye but they gave the darkest line of any of the other ones, even frer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->