"One time, my lp..." share your stories of that one weird cycle

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Good morning, ladies!

Misery loves company/ Google is doing nothing for me. I was wondering if anybody who temps and knows their LPs well could share stories of those weird, random times your lp was long.

What I'm dealing with: I have been charting for three cycles (since I took my Paragard out). I had two cycles with a 12 day lp, and looking back on previous pregnancies and timing make sense for me to have always had a 12 day lp. So I start spotting on 12dpo and then overnight/ morning of 13dpo AF comes in full swing.

Today, I am 14 dpo. My temps have gone through the usual drop pattern (albeit a day late) but I am bone dry. I had af like cramps a few days ago, and occasionally get a fleeting pain (not cramp). Yesterday, I had the cramp/contracting of my uterus that is usually me pushing out blood but nothing came out except school glue white discharge. I'm not even getting that anymore.

I've given up hope of a bfp at this point, but just curious to hear stories of other's one time lengthier lp. I know people say your lp can be off by a day, but can it be more? If I haven't started bleeding by now (10am), it is unlikely I am going to bleed today. When I spot, it starts between 9 and 10. I've been up since 6am. Walked the dogs, took a shower, been up and about doing things that normally kickstarts my flow... nada.

Sorry for the lengthy rant and thanks in advance for sharing!

Update: just got brown spotting so af will be here tomorrow making a 14 lp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-05-08-54-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-05-08-54-36.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2015-07-05-09-01-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-05-09-01-17.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
have you taken different vitamins some times that can change your lp. think it was vitamin d that made mine go a day or 2 longer when i was trying for my first

I wish. I take the women's one a day multivitamin and when ttc I switch over to their prenatal. Their b vitamin is < whatever unit difference. The big difference is the folic acid is double and it doesn't have vitamin k and less calcium I think. But been taking it since mid cycle 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->