One Tree Hill

Happy Hudson

Mummy to Paige Grace
Reaction score
Im a bit behind on One tree Hill and Ive only just finished watching the last series that was on E4 (the one where they all went away for the film premier) and for weeks I have been wondering where Lucas and Peyton were.
The last I saw of them was their wedding day where at the end Peyton started bleeding and collapsed.

It turns out I somehow missed a massive important episode!! Thank you E4 for messing around with showing times.

Im now trying to find a way to watch that last episode, from the clips Ive seen I really need to see it.

Anyone else a mad One Tree hill fan too? Does anyone know of a good site to watch the - Remember Me As a Time of Day- episode? xx

I <3 One Tree Hill.
I have seen up to the end of the most recent season in the US so I won't give you any spoilers.
Peyton had her baby, called her Sawyer and then her and Lucas went somewhere but I can't remember where. There are rumors they will be back for the 9th and final season =)
If you wanna catch up and watch all the new episodes too I watch them on this website and they are free - https://www.cucirca.com/2009/06/23/watch-one-tree-hill-online//

Ive only recently got hooked and I think it's fab.
E4 are now showing it all again from the very 1st series, Im not sure which series I have seen upto so I think I need to find that out before watching anymore, I just really wanted to find the episode I missed :(

Cant wait for it to start up again here.xx

Thank you for the link. xx

One Tree Hill is Warner Brothers latest effort to emulate the success of its popular 90's teenage show Dawsons Creek and it a very good job overall. This show really will appeal to the teenage audience, and young adults and it is very plot driven to this age range. The show deals with a lot of sensitive issues that teenagers face such as: sex, drugs,marriage, adoption, affairs, conflicts etc.

Just saw a advert for the latest series coming soon on E4

does anyone know when the new series is starting, i miss it!! last time i watched it i used it as an excuse to eat loads as i was pregnant as i couldnt go to the cinema as couldnt sit stil for long enough:haha:

ahhhh someone better keep me updated on here otherwise im bound to miss it:dohh:

new series starts at 9pm on the 27th June, e4 advert says the 20th but its not x

I liked Lucus but I never liked Peyton, she was always way too miserable !

Soooo excited for Lucas coming back! There wasn't any mention of Peyton but I'd hope they'll bring her back too, all together for the last time kinda thing.

Kinda lost a bit of faith with the season that's on just now (I have very little patience and downloaded it from the States), Brooke's storyline just miffed me a bit (dunno how far along it is just now so I won't say anymore).

But yes, LUCAS :kiss:

I heard Dan is going to be in it a lot more too. Not sure how true it is though. I'm looking forward to seeing little Jude and Davis :)

Dan was back in the one I have just watched, seems strange seeing him back. Cant wait to see Lucas again Yummy :)

Oooo I didn't realise a new series had started. Better catch up online! .....oh wait. What season? Is season 9 out already?

Have no idea who Jude and Davis are so guessing thats a spoiler?!

UK are on Season 8.Season 9 is being filmed i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->