One Tubers

puppymom32

Mommy to Xavier
Reaction score
Any other ladies out there with one tube wanna join up and give each other support. I know I have met a few in TTC and LTTC just thought we might be able to support each other.

Hey!
Found it! there are quite a few of us arent there
xx

Yeah there are I was so suprised even a few in TTC. I am gonna let them know if they wanna hang out too.

We were just discussing there are way more of us out there than I had thought. Hopin we all get our BFP's soon.

Thanks for organising this puppymom, what a great idea.
Here's hoping we all get our sticky bubs ASAP!

I've had the surgery, and another early loss last weekend. We were supposed to wait this cycle out to allow the inflammation to settle, but it just didn'w quite work out that way. I decided this week to give acupuncture a go - the studies I have been reading showed a 65% increase in pregnancy rates when used during IVF/ICSI, so I figure its probably worth a go to help with implantation. First appointment next week, I'll let you know how it goes.

xx

I just had an early loss last weekend too. Frist one since my tube removal. Dr said because it was so early I didnt have to wait if I dont want to. And I dont think I am going to wait. I have heard of people getting pregnant right away after a MC and being more fertile afterwards. This is the first time I will be able to try right after a MC/Chemical so I am hoping it works.

My girlfriend did IVF and acupuncture with it and just delivered twin boys so I cant see why it wouldnt work regular. Let us know how it goes. Oh and congrats on becoming a dr.

Hey I found it haha.

I hope you don't mind me being here even though my tube isn't gone yet........

BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!! Come soon to all of us!

Take care.:hugs2:

blue you are definetly welcome here. I feel it this will be our month.

What cycle day are you on Blue? Looke like most of us are either at the end of beginning of our cycle.

Sorry to hear about your loss puppymom. It sucks. I was hoping things would be better after the surgery for us and was a bit disappointed, but i am sure that it will take some time to settle the inflammation. I don't think there is any reason to wait - it just makes it easier to date the pregnancy, but can be sorted with an early scan. I;ve heard about the more fertile thing, not sure though.

Blue - please stick around!

We will see. I just hope I ovulate on the good side. I know the dr all say that the good tube can still pick up an egg on the opposite side but I dont know how much faith i have in that. This will be my third mo trying after surgery so if it doesnt work I think I might get on clomid or another drug I have heard about to make sure I have a better chance of producing an egg on the good side.

Yeah, I think the 'good' tube can do that, but uncommon. I get pg mostly every alternate month (ie 6 times in 11 months). With 2 tubes they say ~20% chance pregnancy with each cycle, so I would give it 6 months or so, that is our plan. We are then thinking about using steroids to suppress inflammation. Have you had all the other tests done (sorry if I haven't read all the stuff you have done). Clomid may help, but also increases risk of multiple pregnany. Not an easy decision.

xx

yeah weve been tested for everything and except pcos and mild endo and a small fibroid we are fine. I was on the clomid for a year with no success so I stopped. But now that I should be all fixed up I was thinking about doing that again or there is another drug they give to women who have gone thru chemo I will have to find the name supposed to be less chance of multiples and not as hard on your uterus lining. I am taking Metformin for the PCOS and actually taking it now versus before when I would only take a few here and there because it made me so sick.

Hi
Can I join you girls? I'll try to give u the short version of my story began ttc in 2004, 1 early m/c, 1 chemical then had my little boy Dec 20004. Started ttc no2 Aug 2007 had another early mc followed the next month by a ruptured ectopic. Started trying again 12 months ago had a lap and dye where dye went thru my good tube but I have a number of adhesions and they couldn't even get to my tubes. I agreed to 3 more cycles of clomid then they have agreed to operate to cut out the adhesions if that fails it's private ivf x

Welcome oneday so sorry for your loses hunny. Hope the clomid works and you dont need the surgery. My adventure also started in 2004. FXXXX

Found the name its called Femara works similar to clomid.

Hi ladies :hi:

Thanks for the invite puppymom32. :thumbup:

I have one daughter who is 5 and my partner has a daughter who is 4. They are both beautiful little girls but we want to cmplete the family and have a child together.

I had my first ectopic in april this year and lost my right fallopian tube. Got my bfp on 2nd august only for me to have some bleeding and the hospital staff not being able to find the pregnancy :shrug: my hcg have not risen enough so i took the decision to have the methotrexate injection yesterday. I do not want to risk my only tube if the pregnancy was failing anyway. :cry: Its so hard but now i found you nice ladies.

We have all been through the same, have the same thoughts of being incapable of carrying a child properly so lets discuss our worries, fears and happy times together. Good idea puppymom32 :thumbup::hugs:

xxx

Yeah so glad you found us and decided to join us. Just knowing I am not the only one is such a god sent and we will all be able to share in each other sucesses when we get our BFP's!!! sticky ones.

This is really nice to have a team like this.............bfps here we come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->