ni2ki

3yr old and twin girls
Reaction score
dunno where the fat has gone??? lol!! noone has believed ive had twins xx

Attachments

• 1weekafertwins.jpg
    1weekafertwins.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 83
:O!!!!! oh my lord! heres hoping im the same as you! where on earth did you grow them? one in each leg or something lol!
im currently feeling like a beachball! :(

OMG you look AMAZING girl! WOW im jealous! I hope I look something close to that! I would love that!!!

You look absolutely amazing!!! Can i be really cheeky and ask how many weeks pregnant you had your twins atand if you put on much weight when you were pregnant. Don't worry if I'm being too cheeky - just anxious to see if I'm like everyone else. (Know everyones unique though!!!)
Congratulations by the way!

i had them at 35+3 :) i put on around 4stone with them, must have been water weight mainly, my legs were soooo swollen! now theyre skinnier than before, i think rushing about with the twins has helped, ive not started working out yet, ive already stopped bleeding too tmi! everythings healed up and ready to go :) and thankyou ladies, its so nice to hear nice comments at mo, even though my bodies there in mind im still a mess lol!! every day is getting better though.. happy pregnancys everyone xxx

You look absolutely amazing!!!!!

You look great.
I am not as skinny as you but I lost my twin belly quicker than my singleton belly!!

You're just showing off now! lol :)

Ace, I was like that with my other 3 but cant see me being so lucky this time around. You look fab hunny x

You look great!!! You don't even have a stretch mark in sight!

Mine went down quick too. At 5 weeks I probably weigh less than I did before I got pregnant... apart from my even huger bust! but I am still spotting.

you look fantastic!!!!
I sure hope I am that lucky!!!

You ladies really have cheered me up, done the deed with my hubby last night, god i missed being close to him, actually feeling him contact me and not a belly lol! Just in bed feeding my girs, thankyou for all your nice comments, i think having twins helps you drop weight quicker, breast feeding helps alot too, good luck in your pregnancys ladies and thankyou twin mummys xx

hang on you look like that a week after giving birth and you're already having sex............ blimey life can get better lol :)

Not fair. My belly never left cuz my muscles stressed out so much and theres so much skin! But, I had 15 lbs of baby!

Ditto Vineyard, above a certain poundage the damage to the abdo muscle is too severe to regain a flat tum :( I had 16Ibs of bubs, and the hernia to boot!!! Surgery is now the only hope for perfect abs ;)

Niki, can't believe your body is already acting like it was never pregnant, or gave birth just over a week ago - I have always bled for atleast 6-8wks........count your blessings hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->