• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

One week after what seemed to be af

mommy0610

Reaction score
I had af October 20th then started again November 10th this af lasted 4 days. I just put it as a weird period after chemical 2 months ago. Yesterday my eye started twitching(not normal) with nausea after I ate. This morrning I woke up bbs are really sore they kinda was yesterday but not much. To top it off I've gagged all morning and can't make myself eat. Could the period just been messed up and me still be pregnant? I thought I ovulated from both ovarys as I cramped in both but no way of knowing!

Have you taken an HPT? That's really the only way to know. XXXX If you are then it would be pos given the dates above. GL !!! :)

No I haven't. I hate seeing bfn! I was just wondering if anyone had this and what the outcome was. I'm gonna try and wait til next af or missed af!

I understand- I have felt the same way too- I have had my months even during and right after AF I felt Preggers n felt off - this cycle I just had to stop myself from testing since im a POAS addict LOL..

GL to to you though!!! XXX

I know.. I can spend 50 dollars in a month on test. GL to I too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"